Advertisement

jack off when not hard

topic posted Sat, February 6, 2010 - 7:53 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
LAst night I decided to have a long jack off session. I used the blend I created which extends the time by delaying the orgasm. I'll describe the blend if anyone asks. The key is benzocaine. Anyway, I got into a phone session with a wonderful guy. And I noticed that my cock wasn't getting hard at all, but it still felt great to stroke it. This went on for about an hour...stroking while it was soft. I rode over the edge finally and had a very good orgasm. I guess you don't need to be hard to enjoy jacking off!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • bob
    bob
    offline 2

Re: jack off when not hard

Tue, March 22, 2011 - 8:22 AM
    sometimes i can't get hard but enjoy cummung when i am soft also love sucking a soft cock until it cums
    bob
    • Re: jack off when not hard

Thu, July 7, 2011 - 10:15 PM
      How do you stimulate yourself to come without being hard? Vibrator, jerking, soft brush strokes? Prostate involvement?

Sun, July 17, 2011 - 6:04 AM
        When I play with my dildos, my cock never will become hard. I like to stroke my soft cock and being stimulated by the dildo, and then I jack off with a soft cock. I really like this, it gives me the feeling of being a slave with no rights.

Wed, August 17, 2011 - 9:27 PM
        I stuff my soft cock back into my body, and press down on it so it cannot get the least bit of engorgement. I shake it with my palm pressing hard at the same time until it comes, still tucked inside the body. The orgasm is great. Much better than when the penis gets hard.

Wed, February 22, 2012 - 7:16 PM
          I have uploaded a few photos of my tucked cock cumming in my album. Obviously, the "hard on" was just a bigger softie. Feeling is great. That's my favorite way to cum nowadays.

Another way to cum that I like is to use fingers to form a tight ring, pulling the shaft skin up to completely cover the glans (even though I was actually cut). This won't allow especially the glans to get engorged. The shaft, having had to get twisted because there isn't enough skin for it to get fully hard and engorged either. This can be done masturbating by myself or by other partners.

For some reason, the orgasm feels so much better when I am not fully hard.

Also, since I get so few hard ons, if I do get one full hard-on, my glans would feel quite painful from the stretching, as though it would burst any minute.

Sat, December 31, 2011 - 8:50 AM
        Jeff,
        For me to make my softie cum, I use lots of lotion and keep rubbing the head. When soft, I have almost no shaft so the head's the only thing I have to work with.

Sat, December 24, 2011 - 12:18 PM
      OK, I'll confess, call me Mr. Softie. At 63, it's pretty limp. I cum by using lotion and jerking off my softie. (Abolene, lube of choice)
      Though, I did notice last nite, while 69-ing with a buddy that I had a semi. Didn't get off, he tries real hard but he's not great at giving head.
      I, on the other hand,....
      Would like to find the right tool to insert in my asshole to put pressure on the prostate. Hope you guys know that screwdriver handles make excellent dildos. (Plus, if Mom finds it in your bedside cabinet, she'd just think you're butch for working with tools.)
  • Unsu...

Re: jack off when not hard

Wed, July 13, 2011 - 7:37 PM
    My balls are hard, small, dead so I almost never get an erection. Manipulating a soft cock is standard practice. Sometimes I spray benzocaine on it and it is like I am stroking someone else's cock. The meat part of the cock still has sensation. I always thought it would be neat to have lidocaine injected into my cock and spray it with benzocaine so that it was completely numb.

Fri, August 19, 2011 - 5:22 AM
      my penis rarely gets hard, but even so, always tie it off soft and limp with a rubber band at the base.. wait 10-20 mnutes so its cold to the touch and then keep rubbing it between my palms til i force an ejaculation .. its all trapped in, so that feels good to have it all build p pressure inside. eventually the semen flows back into the bladder (you can feel it open and let the semen in ).. then i untie it and watch the little bit of semen left in the urethra drip out ..

Sat, August 20, 2011 - 5:47 AM
        At the most, my penis gets semi hard. I like it much better when soft and to keep it so I tie it with a rope or some times with a rubber band. I also wait until it gets cold and gets that beautiful blueish color. I then keep rubbing until it gets ready to ejaculate but don't let it. I like to play like this for a long time... until it has to go. One think I also enjoy doing is to tie at the base of the gland and since the shaft is usually soft the sensation is quite intense.

Mon, December 26, 2011 - 8:13 AM
    Due to diabetic problems have coonstant soft dick. Can get semi hard and jack off and cum have feelings still on that part. Looking to one day have a penal implant.

Tue, December 27, 2011 - 12:31 PM
    I am soft too all the time but like to cum. Jack off with hand or use a hand held polenx shower head on the massage. Had medical problems so cn't get hard. I bet a water pic would do good also. Like to finger ass also.

Sun, July 22, 2012 - 12:41 AM
    It is not uncommon for older guys to be able to cum without being erect. It happens for me when I have been wanking for a long time with intermissions. My cock subsides fairly quickly if it isn't being directly stimulated. However, the sensations do build up and are only just below the surface and if I start to wank again and see or hear something very erotic I can cum then, whatever the state of my cock.

Recent topics in "SOFT COCKS (GAY MEN ONLY, PLEASE)"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Meet gay nudists in your local area Simon 0 August 18, 2014
Ways to stay soft? Jake 19 August 10, 2014
nude gays free meet up Unsubscribed 0 August 6, 2014
Who would get surgery to become soft cock permanently? Albert 32 July 30, 2014