Advertisement

What Are Some Good Items For Sounding?

topic posted Tue, June 21, 2011 - 7:08 AM by  Unknown
Share/Save/Bookmark
I'm talking about things that aren't made for Urethral play like Sounds, Rosebud's, etc...

I've seen people using Sharpies and jelly fishing worms. Anything other fun things to play with?
posted by:
Unknown
Advertisement
  • Re: What Are Some Good Items For Sounding?

Wed, June 22, 2011 - 5:47 PM
    First thing I stuffed when I was in my 20's was a rawhide shoelace. Buddy and I both took an end and started stuffing each others dickhole. So f&^%$#g hot, the feeling and burn was great. Probably not smart, not so clean, but will never forget it. Now pretty much just use steel sounds, now and then rubber fishing worms. But love seeing the variety of things guys use in their dick holes. Love home made toys.

Mon, June 27, 2011 - 2:53 PM
    this fun . lubed up stainless steel ball bearings ( that fit in pee hole can't force them in must slide in easy)
    then when inside urethra , use strong magnet to move them up & down shaft.
    long party balloon filled with water and tied & frozen.

Wed, July 6, 2011 - 12:57 PM
    I have used small marbles which unlike the metal ball bearings you have to move with your fingers by squeezing hard, a small finger sized dildo extension, and double A batteries...as well as my little finger all the way in. But then too I have a partial sub...so entry in is somewhat easier. The marbles are cool looking...bumps up and down the slide...O).

Sun, March 25, 2012 - 3:02 AM
    I've used a variety of items to sound with besides normal steel sound (I use both hegar and Rosebud). I've inserted the handle end of a spoon, glowsticks, screwdriver, AAA battery, and audio lead from a set of headphones and a pen.
  • Unsu...

Re: What Are Some Good Items For Sounding?

Sun, March 25, 2012 - 1:48 PM
    Crafting or commercial glue sticks, for Hot Glue Guns, work quite well. Those that I have used are available in several lengths and thicknesses. Test them before your buy that they aren't brittle or break easily. Your urologist will be displeased if they have to retrieve any of it! ~OiNK
  • Unsu...

Re: What Are Some Good Items For Sounding?

Sun, March 25, 2012 - 3:22 PM
    Description of a vibrating/sonic sounding device I made. Sex is the mother of invention!

Pic is here:kinkytinker.tribe.net/photos/...517e5b6d

I used an old Sonicare toothbrush motor (rechargable and warterproof!)

I took the brush unit off and attached a plastic coffee stir-straw to the metal
    oscillating end of the motor, then I slid a 12 inch length of vinyl
    tubing over that, capped the end of the tube with silicone caulking.

Lube it up, slide it in and turn it on! The straw slaps against the
    tube at 100's times per second providing an awesome senstion the
    entire length of the tube.

Wed, March 28, 2012 - 8:53 PM
      put the fuckin brush back on ....

kitchen drawer's a good place to look for sounding equip--butcher knives up yr cock can be fun, but try the silverware handles first

Tue, April 3, 2012 - 6:05 AM
        Gotta agree with Rob.
        I like using "household items." Yeah, the kitchen drawer has lots of fun stuff, might be a pun there.
        Started when I was about 9, insert a regular thermometer. First sounding felt great.
        Would use a stretched bobby pin to get some tension.
        Philip's screwdrivers are good. Rubber worms, bic pens, drink stirrers.
        Wish I had a big pisshole.

Gotta agree with another poster here, why do ppl unsubscribe after they post? Strange.

Sat, July 28, 2012 - 2:15 AM
    Anything you can find when you get that "I've just gotta stuff something up my cock" feeling.

Just make sure it's smooth and flexible (like NOT glass).

And it can be animal, vegetable or mineral!

Once I arrived home in 'that mood", had a glass or two of wine, and then spied some plump maggots wriggling about on the kitchen sink.

Talk about hard-on! Armour piercing rounds had no chance. Head was so damn hard it was near impossible to open my slit to get the little buggers in. But I managed.
    Wriggled all the way to my bladder. You wouldn't believe the sensation.

A huge cumshot plus a pee saw them all back out.

I've seen some earthworms-in-cocks clips. Must find where I can buy these.

Muuaaahh aahaaaa haaaaa >:]

Sun, July 29, 2012 - 2:04 PM
    My wife & her mother once had me & my step rather in law do a contest where were naked fcing each other, she took some tubing, marked off about 10 in on each end then told us we had to see who could stuff the tube into our dicks/bladders up tot he red mark first! All 4 of us ere naked so we men had erections & began to try to stuff ourselves fast as we could & not do damage. We both groaned & grunted as we worked our way into our dicks slowly & watching the other one to see how are he was along. The winner got to fuck the loser so you can see why we were anxious to win. But we went so slow the women got frustrated & pulled out a big strap on & told us the loser also got that monster up his ass! Well, we both renewed our eforts & I final;y won even tho Ihad the bigger dick! He had to leave the tube in him whle I fucked him hard then his wife fucked him then his step daughter fucked him. My wife had pushed the tube all they way into his bladder so he was catherized too & he pissed all the time he was being fucked. It was fun & he vowed a rematch! maybe we'll team with a man & woman on each team. It was fun to see his face as he concentrated so hard on working the tube into his dick & I'm sure I was the same, nothing else mattered just then, but to get that tube up into our dicks & bladders!!! We all 4 came very hard that day!

Mon, March 25, 2013 - 5:09 PM
    this is a great topic..surprised its not busier!! i have enjoyed many years of stuffing and like some of yous, the variety of objects is simply erotic and sensual. i like food stuffing like licorice, jelly beans, still haven't tried pop rocks...lo-yet, but looking forward. used to make some out of silicone by using a caulking gun and ejecting silicone from the nozzel on to wax paper, came up with some pretty erotic shapes and sizes.
    i make alot of my toys from 316 stainless oops- off topic,lo. clear tubing is great, stainless chain is another great one,

i know most of these will have been covered but i just wanted to contribute and get involved.

look forward to hearing more about different stuffing items.

Wed, March 27, 2013 - 5:45 AM
    Look around the kitchen or the workshop; you will probably find something to start with.

Sat, April 6, 2013 - 8:55 AM
      Has anyone ever tried aluminum foil? I mean you have to watch the edges of it when you fold it over unless you can roll it up.

Fri, May 3, 2013 - 8:34 PM
        ive found using a water spray bottle, works well. the rough edges of the tube are overcome by melting a birthday candle over it. once inserted start spraying. fun fun fun.

Fri, May 31, 2013 - 11:06 AM
          Back when I first got on the internet, I innocently came across a case on Medscape where I dude like to shove rubber tubing inside his urethra, let it bunch up in his bladder and then yank it the hell out for what must've been a helluva rush. Well...the fun stopped when the tubing got itself tied up into a knot and he couldn't get it out. So there were medical pictures of his penis prepped with iodine and that hose stickin' out the end. I'll bet that was an interesting surgery.

Sun, June 2, 2013 - 11:40 PM
    When I first started sounding I used a crochet needle. I then progressed up the thicknesses of knitting needles. I got to 12 mm and unfortunately the next one is 15mm which was too much of a jump. I then started measuring the thickness of paint brush handles . I am now at 12.80mm. and loving it. I use Deep Numb cream . That helps a lot. Ive got the end of a kids paint brush that is hollow in now and I don't have to take it out to pee cause its hollow. Love it!!

Thu, June 6, 2013 - 3:23 PM
    I have used small drill bits connected to an electric drill. It was small enough in diameter that it just spun around in my piss hole without "grabbing". Although I fantasize about using a larger diameter one, I am not sure if I am prepared for the consequences, but with with another guy into this, I might be talked into doing something like that mutually!

Have also put in a birthday candle and let it burn down until the head and opening was blistered (still have a perm scar from that). Have used pens, q-tips with hot sauce, vinegar, and ben gay. (Also all of these in ass)

Thu, August 8, 2013 - 7:49 PM
    That's a fun question, there are so many thing to stick in a dick. Pretty much anything that fits in is game. I like things with a taper, that give a stretch, or thing I can shove all the way in and have them stay for awhile. I don't have any sounds, always meant to get some Hegars, someday. I used a Sharpie a lot, took quite a while, but now I have no problem burying it right away. Someone gave me a metal Sharpie that is about 14mm at widest. Now I can work that in pretty quick. Like someone else mentioned, I like to put my little finger in my pee hole, and let it rest at my first knuckle for a while. That give me a good stretch. I've got big fingers, but I'm working toward getting my whole little finger in.
    What the hell, it's good fun playing with my cock.

Tue, August 27, 2013 - 9:36 PM
    sharpies are impossible for ameteurs to even consider, think to all stainless steel or plastics,,,

Wed, August 28, 2013 - 3:25 PM
      The first thing that I started with was one of those space pens. When capped, they are about 3" long, and rounded at both ends. They're smooth all the way, and kind of look like a little torpedo, with the thickness of a pencil. Made of a good toy to put in all the way. Then it was always something a little bigger. That was probably 4 year ago, at least.

Tue, May 27, 2014 - 8:16 AM
    blunt ends of knitting needles (cum in assorted sizes), some light sticks(blunt ends and washable), baby nasal bulb, nothing glass( to dangerous and after all you are after the fun not disaster), any thing that has a round, blunt end and no sharp edges (test against lips if it feels sharp? its to sharp). the small enema nozzle if never used and sterilized. I have used over 73 house hold items and tools etc.. all are fun..

Tue, July 1, 2014 - 7:48 PM
    I have used many things in the house and the workshop. Pens, thermometers, knitting needles, spoons, forks, knife handles, brass rod, steel rods, curved steel rods that will go into the bladder, plastic tubing, earphone cords. Have a look at my blog. Lavoeg

Sat, July 5, 2014 - 8:42 AM
    I put a lot of things in my cock but my two favorites are the blue Bic ink pens, the kind that are clear and have those little ridges on them. They slip in and out easy. My FAVORITE however are Allen wrenches. I love the feel of the cool steel against the inside of my cock and the feeling of the bent part when it rests on top of my knob. My cock slit looks like it is sucking the wrench. This is a good subject. Thanks for posting it.

Recent topics in "Sounding Cocks"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Time question Robert 1 Yesterday, 3:26 PM
streching to 9mm Chris 24 October 21, 2014
My first sound set, what do you guys think? James 12 October 21, 2014
Man To Man Sperm Catherter Exchange joe 5 October 13, 2014