Advertisement

Stunt Bottoms Needed for class demo @ Edges

topic posted Mon, September 15, 2008 - 12:50 PM by  Naughtydoc
Share/Save/Bookmark
I need some demo bottoms for Dr. Moser's class on anatomy. The date is Sat. October 11th from 5-7PM, and I need at least 2 models (at least 1 male and 1 female) that will allow Dr. Moser to examine them. This will include nudity and insertions (fingers, speculums, etc.). Hopefully, they will allow others in the audience to touch as well (with gloves and under Dr's direct supervision). These models cannot be patients or former patients of Dr. Moser. I am happy to discuss what this entails with any potential model. Interested parties can email me @ education@edges.biz

Charles Moser, Ph.D., M.D. received his Ph.D. in 1979 in Human Sexuality from the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco and in 1991 his M.D. from Hahnemann University in Philadelphia. He is also Licensed Clinical Social Worker in California and maintained a private psychotherapy practice specializing in the treatment of sexual concerns prior to his medical career. He is board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP). Currently, Dr. Moser is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Sexual Medicine at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. He also maintains an Internal Medicine private practice focused on the Sexual Medicine (the sexual aspects of medical concerns and the medical aspects of sexual concerns). He has authored or co-authored over 40 scientific papers or books. His complete CV can be accessed at home.netcom.com/~docx2/CV.html.
posted by:
Naughtydoc
SF Bay Area
Advertisement