Advertisement

Best procedure for bisection?

topic posted Wed, June 20, 2012 - 1:34 PM by  RRandy
Share/Save/Bookmark
I am working on my subincision (some 4,5 cm now) and have started with a headsplit (some 2 cm).
That is the result of around 4 years of cutting a little now and again.

I have this strong urge to continue to a complete bisection, but keep wondering how to achieve this without to much blood loss.
The subincision doesn't worry me, but on the top of the cock run two veins in the middle.
I have a picture showing these veins in my profile photo album.

My procedures at the moment are as follows:
- Subincision - clamping with a hemostat for at least 45 minutes and then cutting with a small cauteriser.
- Headsplit - binding off the base of my cock to reduce the blood flow, then cutting with a sharp scalpel and then clotting the blood with silvernitrate sticks.

My questions to all men that have started or already finished a bisection:
- What procedure have you used and would you do it the same way again if there were a next time?
posted by:
RRandy
Netherlands
Advertisement
  • Re: Best procedure for bisection?

Wed, June 20, 2012 - 3:27 PM
    Would you believe it if i told you that bisecting my cock bled a lot less than when i did my subincision!
    the reason my subincision was so much more bloody was because it gets disturbed every time i needed to pee, and a fresh cut will bleed because it cant be bandaged in such a way to stop it like a bisection can, as long as you have a full subincision to begin with.

when i split the top half, i first tied off at the base to stop blood flow, then cut about an inch at a time, the main bleeding comes from the tied off cock emptying out the trapped blood.

after the cock is empty, it becomes easier to see where your cutting, and to keep the cut symetrical, i followed the crease like along the center of my subincision, i cut from the subincision backwards towards the top of the cock.

after i had felt i had cut enough for that session, i placed non stick sterile dressing between the split and bandaged the two halves together in a semi tight bandage, then removed the tie off at the base to let blood return, and it never leaked a drop of blood! i left the bandage on for 48 hours, as peeing is achieved from the base of my subincision, so the bandage dose not get in the way and can be left undisturbed.
    after 2 days the bangade and dressing did need removing carefully and i was lucky it never started bleeding again.

so i would highly recomend to cut a full subincision first, so peeing wont be an issue while bandaged from a bisection session.

Wed, June 20, 2012 - 4:20 PM
      From what I understand the dorsal artery runs up the top middle of the penis. Did you ever cut into it while doing your bisection?

I would think that if one was able to perform the split without cutting into the cavernosa or artery there would be minimal bleeding.

I am currently doing a glans split and cannot believe the amount of bleeding I have it is as if the artery is feeding the spongy glans tissue and cutting just causes blood to drain out like crazy. I started the initial cut (where the tissue was thinner) using a clamp and cut method but as it got thicker nearer the shaft it was too painful to crush so much tissue. I have not tied off the penis as I have always been afraid to make a large cut and then loosen it only to find I couldn't stop the bleeding. Therefore I have been making small cuts each day.

Thu, June 21, 2012 - 5:42 AM
        when i split my head, i split it all in one session, but i first injected lidicaine to numb it.
        I always tie off the base, as i can't stand bleeding problems.
        because the dorsal artery runs along the area where i cut, its impossible to avoid splitting into it, but from what i have discovered is that no matter how much you bisect in one session, the bleeding will mostly only ever come from the base as this is where the artery has been opened down to, so as long as you can pack the base and sides of the fresh split with non stick pads and are able to bandage the whole head together semi tightly, then it won't bleed at all, and in your case you can pee from your reroute, so you won't have to disturb the bandage for a couple of days.
        the bonus is, you get a full head split in one session, and minimal blood loss if you do it my way.

if pain is an issue and you don't have anesthetic, iced water and ice cubes work to numb it enough to take the edge off the pain of cutting.

Thu, June 21, 2012 - 5:56 AM
        From what I have learned until now in the middle of the penis run the veins (where the blood flowes away from the cock head) and just beside the middle run the arteries (which carry the blood to the cock head).
        I would suppose that cutting a vein is less dangerous than cutting an artery.
        Nevertheless these veins still look quite big ...

Thu, June 21, 2012 - 5:49 AM
      That makes sense to me to do the subincision first.
      Although a new cut in my subincision bleeds little because of the cauteriser I use, it takes quite a lot of time (4-5 weeks) to heal completely.
      Mainly because it gets disturbed every time as you mention.

Regrowth of my headsplit is still an issue (progress is slow).
      I therefore plan to get an ampallang piercing.
      By putting a ring or something around the barbell between the two halves of the head I hope to keep them seperated during healing and prevent the regrowth.
  • Unsu...

Re: Best procedure for bisection?

Thu, June 21, 2012 - 4:39 AM
    leave the clamp on for many hours instead of 45 minutes - often one does not even need to cut to effect a split. just keep doing that bit by bit.
    • Unsu...

Thu, June 21, 2012 - 3:14 PM
      Does this just damage the tissue,clamping for long time?
      • Unsu...

Fri, June 22, 2012 - 4:31 AM
        leaving the clamp on for hours - 6-8 kills the tissue underneath which becomes paper thin. It will separate on its own without cutting. no bleeding.

Fri, June 22, 2012 - 5:09 AM
          I agree that is my experience also. When I clamped my glans for the initial split I left it on for 8 hours. When I took it off the skin was paper thin and hard like plastic. The first time I tried clamping I only left it on for an hour and it didn't work all that well.

Fri, June 22, 2012 - 1:50 PM
            I tried clamping of the head, but when you get further down the flesh is so thick, that clamping hurts a lot (at least to much for me!).
            I don't want to use any anasthetics.
            I find cutting with a sharp scalpel quite painless.

Sat, June 23, 2012 - 5:06 AM
              That was my experience also. I was able to 'grin and bear' it on the 1st half of the split but there was no way I could for the 2nd. The flesh was just too thick and sensitive. Even after an hour I couldn't get to where the hemostat would lock on the first tooth. I ended up cutting in small cuts. The bleeding gets worst as I get farther back however.
        • Unsu...

Mon, September 10, 2012 - 7:01 AM
          How do you keep the clamp on for 6-8 hours? What do you do whole you're waiting? I was thinking maybe sleeping, but I worried about rolling over and tearing something ...
          • Unsu...

Mon, September 10, 2012 - 5:30 PM
            I tried keeping the clamp on for 3.5 hours. I took the clamp off and went to bed. The next morning the tissue that was paper thin was now all swollen. I think that no matter how long you clamp, you still need to cut when you remove the clamp.
            • Unsu...

Tue, September 11, 2012 - 4:22 PM
              The day after that it looks like a blood blister. Next time I'll clamp for longer, but I'm definitely cutting it also ...
              • Unsu...

Wed, September 12, 2012 - 9:50 PM
                Two days after clamping only, I took to it with a blade. No pain, a little blood. Only got about 1/4" though, then it started bleeding.

I think clamp and then cut works best for me anyways...

Thu, September 13, 2012 - 1:36 AM
                  That's an interesting finding. I always wondered about clamping without cutting and if the crushed skin would just die and open up providing a slit the same as if it were cut. Apparently, not!
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

Thu, September 13, 2012 - 1:41 AM
                    Hi John, because its still attached, the chances of it recovering is fairly high. I was thinking maybe ice or heat or something on the clamp so that it really killed the crushed skin, but I think cutting is much quicker.

I had a mole frozen off and that dead skin took about 6 days to finally fall off...
  • Unsu...

Fri, June 29, 2012 - 5:59 AM
    cut and let it bleed a bit!
    than press towels in the wound for stopping.
    The bleeding always cleans the wound. thats the best care before infections! and bleeding is healthy for us too.-

Sat, September 8, 2012 - 12:46 PM
    I am just barely getting started on what I hope will end up being a full bisection! I am starting to think that this would be much easier if I had someone around to help me with it! I'm loving seeing some of the advice & pics I have! Getting access to some stuff people tell me about with this,is proving to be a bit of a challenge for me! I wish I could just find someone to help me with this!
  • Unsu...

Wed, October 3, 2012 - 10:21 PM
    I used the clamp and cut method for my head split, my sub and finally for my bisection and it all depends on how much time you have and your particular situation. The only really bloody part of my split was when I split my scrotum since there are a lo of little annoying blood vessels down there that can make you feel the bleeding will never stop ut it eventually does with enough pressure and time.

You've been taking a long time with your split so I sense some reservations along the line. You'll need to make the decision to do it or not very soon because there's no going back and if you do continue make sure that it's perfect and what you want when it's done.

Fri, October 5, 2012 - 1:23 PM
      You're right that I took a long time until now.
      That's because I have only done a little cutting in the winter months.
      In the summertime I enjoyed the results ;-)

And it gave me time to realize that this is really what I want.
      So recently I decided to progress faster now.
      First an ampallang piercing, then extension of my subincision, then the full headsplit.
      Somewhere along the line also the splitting of my scrotum.
      And then finally the complete bisection.

Sun, October 28, 2012 - 4:55 PM
    Well I would think that a subincision works best by using the crush, then cut method. Basically you just crush the part you want to cut (go slowly so there is a little pain until it is completely crushed...say under 5 min.to complete) with something that is long and thin. I would try to find the medical tool for this (I forget the name); but basically it's something that looks like a pair of needle nose pliers. Once the skin is crushed then you can cut it without any pain or blood (initially). Cutting with a single blade is messy as the crushed skin is relatively tough; something used to cut that works like scissors or something that cuts like a pair of fingernails clippers cut works for a cleaner cut.
    Once the cut is made it will slowly start to bleed as the crushed skin begins to expand again. Before the skin expands use some type of topical anti-bacterial/pain revealing gel (like neosporin) on the wound. The gel will help prevent bleeding. At this point you can use a tampon (Try the smallest o.b. brand) to insert (partially) into the urethra. This will greatly control the bleeding that will occur.
    This method usually heals enough to remove the tampon and require no bandaging (for cuts less than 1/4 in) in about 24 hours. Remember to replace the tampon with a clean one every time you have to pee.

Recent topics in "male genital splitting"