Advertisement

Moon in sidereal signs

topic posted Sat, January 30, 2010 - 8:41 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Could it be good idea to start moon thread with sidereal interpretations? Here is first one.

Moon in sidereal Aries: Your mind is straightforward, stubborn and active in general. You always need mobility and something to do in everyday. Your habits are very independent. You are friend of impulsive and courage demanding hobbies. You are dynamic and straight to show your emotions. Sometimes you behave aggressive and authoritative to others. You may be dominant and selfish when your mind rules your nature. Impetuosity and challenging temperament are relevant parts of your everyday nature.

Those of you who has moon in sideral aries - what do you think?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Moon in sidereal signs

Sun, January 31, 2010 - 12:26 PM
    Any person with Taurus moon here, besides me?

Moon in sidereal Taurus : Your mind is stable, determined and having *one-goal*. You are most easily still and seeking comfortable being in everyday life. You are little bit lonely and living independently. Your mind needs extremely pleasure and you may hide your hedonist side from others. You are lovesick. Yet you are controlled and behave steadily in most cases. You don’t spoke too much. Others may see you a little bit shy. You are pleasant and friendly outwardly. Your mind is constant and you always finish things. You commit yourself to people and things with unchangeable feeling. If you are hurt, you never forgive it.
    • Re: Moon in sidereal signs

Sun, February 7, 2010 - 9:12 AM
      I'm a Moon in sidereal Taurus(conjunct Mars and Jupiter, and square Mercury, I might add).

That description sounds very general, though it fits me a lot better than Moon in Gemini, which is my Tropical placements.

So, do you guys check out your "Nakshatras", as well, or are you just interpreting your chart the same way as tropical astrologers, but using sidereal placements?

I find my Nakshatra describes me more accurately than just the overall Moon sign.

here's a good link: www.galacticcenter.org/main/n...as.html

Mine is:

Krittika "the one who cuts" 26.40 to 10.00 Taurus
      Symbol a knife, or a razor
      Deity Agni, god of fire
      Stars The Pleiades, (The "Weeping Sisters") Alceyone one of the six Pleiades, is the star of sorrow, success and prominence. Algol is one of the most violent evil stars, which deals with decapitation or symbolically loosing your head.
      Mythology Karttikeya, a powerful warrior, was born in the Pleiades and nursed by the six sisters who were falsely accused of infidelity.
      Indications The "star of fire" is sharp, piercing and penetrating. People with this nakshatra have a cutting wit and can be sarcastic and critical. They are proud, ambitious and determined. They are passionate crusaders. As the nursemaids nurtured and protected Karttikeya, there is a protective influence, and they seem to adopt and care for children not their own. Their need to protect is where the warrior comes out. They are stubborn, aggressive and can be very angry. This nakshatra rules war, battles, and disputes. Since Agni is the ruling deity, these people have fast metabolisms and good digestion, and are usually good cooks. They have frequent ups and downs in life. Their passions can lead them to illicit sexual affairs, as the Pleiades were falsely accused. They are bigger than life and can rise to a place of fame and prominence.
      • Unsu...

Re: Moon in sidereal Taurus

Sun, February 7, 2010 - 12:17 PM
        Usually I don't check out Nakshatras, just interpreting the whole signs as tropical astrologers do. Of course Nakshatras seem to be interesting subject, but there are some problems. Giving an example: "People with this nakshatra have a cutting wit and can be sarcastic and critical." True or not, but this sounds more like moon in Virgo than Taurus. So, how can signs differ from each other when describing them that way. About this Nakshatra describtion; there are some excellent portrayals as "fast metabolism and digestion" and some others, but also something that doesn't fit me: aggressive (more an aries-trait), protective (cancer trait).

Could it really be fact that a sign can be divided into parts that have different traits? I have never believed "decans" which are used in tropical astrology. What you think? Very interesting though.
        • Re: Moon in sidereal Taurus

Sun, February 7, 2010 - 1:21 PM
          when I used tropical, I based a lot of my observations on decans and duads, and still do, kinda.

I find the fast metabolism thing especially does not fit me. Nor the aggressiveness, necessarily. However, on other sites, I found this Nakshatra to be linked with the kind of aggressive and war-like behavior which stems from a strong protective nature, which fits me very well.

Also, one site mentioned that the Taurus part of the Nakshatra is more "toned down" in aggressiveness and passion.

• Unsu...

Sun, February 7, 2010 - 2:35 PM
          "Could it really be fact that a sign can be divided into parts that have different traits?"

I have always believed that the zodiac is a continuous circle, and can be divided into an infinite number of parts. The 12 signs have become the best known in the west due to their correspondence with the lunar cycle through the solar year. Nakshatras to me just give an alternative perspective on the same celestial whee. Krittika to me makes sense as a sign that overlaps Aries and Taurus: it combines the daring confrontational nature of Aries with the value judgement of Taurus.
          Often our feeble human attempts at describing astrological qualities can be easily attributed to more than one sign, and yes Sid Virgo can sometimes be cutting, though I think it is in a much more refined and subtle way. Personally I love days when the Moon is in Krittika- despite not having anything there myself I find inner sarcasm really shines on these days!
          • Unsu...

Tue, February 9, 2010 - 2:38 AM
            O'Ryan,
            Sorry for my carelessness when I started to write this thread. I took no account of that you already had this Nakshatras 101 thread with very sidereal interpretations, so this thread is not "the first one" by any means.
      • Unsu...

Sun, February 7, 2010 - 12:50 PM
        Mantis,
        Like O'Ryan, You have Mars located near MC, in Taurus. What thoughts does it arouse to you? My chart?I have also Mars located near MC, in Cancer. Maybe this subject needs own thread.

cheers,
        • Re: Moon in sidereal Taurus

Sun, February 7, 2010 - 1:26 PM
          Mars near MC doesn't exactly "warm me up". lol. I can't imagine myself as a public figure, or even professionally accomplished, right now. I am seriously confused.
          HJowever, by vedic theory, how a planet works for the individual depends a lot on the houses that planet rules in one's chart. And in my chart, the Moon rules the 12th, which is considered one of the most "evil" houses, and it's tightly conjunct Mars and Jupiter in the 10th, so I don't know what that means..
          Might explain why I've always been something of a loner and really would love a life with no responsibilities.
      • Unsu...

Tue, February 9, 2010 - 8:36 AM
        via the galacticcenter...

Uttara Phalguni "the later reddish one" 26.40 Leo to 10.00 Virgo

Symbol bed (four legs), or hammock

Deity: Aryaman, one of the Adityas, rules patronage, kindness, and favors. Bhaga and Aryaman are invoked together

Stars: Denebola, situated in the Lion’s tail, quick mind, noble, generous, with high honors, but has an association with people with bad reputations.

Mythology: Aryaman governs marriage contracts, and protects family inheritance. Shiva and Shakti were married under this asterism.

Indications: Friendship is important to these helpful, kind individuals. They are happiest when married. Relationships and family unity are important. The meanings of Purva Phalguni apply here as well, just a little subdued. It is called the "Star of Patronage" for their love of humanity and caring sincere nature. They want to alleviate the suffering in society. Basically the Phalguni’s are known to have a happy marriage. But, since this nakshatra cannot stand to be alone, they may settle for anybody, and become involved in a co-dependent relationship, leading to resentments and marriage problems. They are courageous and good with people, leading them into powerful positions. There is a tendency to be controlling and very stubborn.
  • Unsu...

Moon in Sidereal Aries

Sun, January 31, 2010 - 8:13 PM
    My Moon is in Sidereal Aries, and I FEEL like I'm "straightforward, stubborn and active in general," though with Libra rising I may not come across that way! I'm definitely not much of a luxury-living hedonist like tropical Taurus descriptions.

I was in the Scouts for years where I never thought much of sleeping in a shelter made of tree-branches and ferns half way up a mountain on a 3 day expedition. As a Scout leader I was generally patient but had a reputation for being extremely stubborn and a bit of a hard-ass. I also get very irritable without regular exercise and generally run whenever I have an excuse. I think I even subconsciously make sure I'm a little late for things to make sure I do (I guess this conveniently fits with in the "lazy Libra" Ascendant influence.)

People close to me have commented on my sheer willpower, and generally when I feel something needs to be done I can't rest until I do it. Of course if I don't feel this way about the task no amount of someone telling me to do it is going to make a damn bit of difference- it needs to filter through my own personal web of priorities and prerogatives. My main challenge in life has been to mesh my own priorities with those of people close to me. With a Libra Moon wife I have really had to learn to deal with the "me-first" attitude I have grown up accepting and learned to really feel things from the perspective of others. Conversely I spend a lot of time trying to help others to look after their own needs (rather than wants) so they can be better able to really help others (btw my Aries Moon is in my 6th house of service).
    • Unsu...

Re: Moon in Sidereal Aries

Tue, February 2, 2010 - 1:44 AM
      Your sidereal chart is very extrovert; fire and air signs ruling it. I have one friend with same sun and moon as you. He likes cars, somekind of exercises and he is never without doing something at home or outside of it. His lifestyle can be characterized as independent.
      • Unsu...

Wed, February 3, 2010 - 8:28 PM
        Star 454

"I have one friend with same sun and moon as you"
        I take it you mean Gemini Sun and Aries Moon? For me this combination represents a kind of restless and changeable activity, always running to and fro. For me this expresses itself in often running around in circles, and tripping over myself in a race to get somewhere. Generally in my haste I forget something and have to run back to get it, or forget to check the bus timetable and end up running to try and get a different bus!

I watched an interview with Daniel Day Lewis recently in connection with the movie "9" which I have yet to see. He has both Sun and Moon in Aries and I find this expresses itself in a generally mischievious nature, and a particularly impish grin which I noticed throughout the interview. I have noticed the exact same traits when watching Jean Paul Gaultier -also and Aries Sun and Moon- on a show called Eurotrash he presented back in the 1990s.

O'Ryan
        • Unsu...

Sat, February 6, 2010 - 1:53 AM
          "Gemini Sun and Aries Moon? For me this combination represents a kind of restless and changeable activity"

Exactly. My friend never promises anything about future. He knows everything can change in a very short time. Talkative is also one keyword I have experienced in this combination.

Btw, what you think of your Mars in sidereal Leo near Mc? Sounds very powerful position.

cheers,
  • Unsu...

Tue, February 2, 2010 - 11:54 AM
    Any Gemini moon here?

Moon in sidereal Gemini : Your mind is lively, intuitive and changing rapidly. You always need living and intelligent interaction with your environment. You have got much natural gifts to express yourself with speaking and writing. Your occupation is usually connected with these abilities. Your sensitivity and immediate understanding gives you a ability to make circumspect decisions. You can be also wicked and cunning with your verbal behaving, especially when concerning someone’s emotions. You can be very sudden and changeable in your daily and practical life. Yet you are known as sympathetic person who gives a stimulus to thinking.
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Cancer

Wed, February 3, 2010 - 12:36 PM
    Any sidereal cancer moon here?

Moon in sidereal Cancer : Your mind gets power and direction from emotions every day. Romanticism and home life are close to your heart. You are very likely empathizer in everything. Naturally you are then unsure and get stuck to fears easily. You want security, but you mind also needs dignity in your social life. You pursue acknowledgement and challenge to get self-love enough. You have ambition in whatever you do. Therefore some people may feel you as self-conscious or conceited. Yet you are nurturing and conservative homemaker who never forgets familiars and relatives. You take strongly care of your life in practical level. Everything must be safely in condition. You are easily worried.
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Leo

Fri, February 5, 2010 - 1:21 PM
    Any moon in sidereal Leo?

Moon in sidereal Leo : Your mind is hot, determined and constant. You have got much willpower and courage to act independently in daily life. Your practical life is very active. You like exercise in many ways. You want to be seen. You like theatre and appearance as well as celebrating. You live always present. You like loving and you may have many adventures in that field. You are warm and fearless. You may also be dominant and proud, since you like yourself very much. You may act roughly and violently when you are disturbed emotionally. No one can rule your life, but you may rule others.
    • Unsu...

Re: Moon in sidereal Leo

Sun, October 10, 2010 - 3:45 AM
      My sidereal moon is in Leo.

"Moon in sidereal Leo : Moon in sidereal Leo : Your mind is hot, determined and constant. You have got much willpower and courage to act independently in daily life. Your practical life is very active. You like exercise in many ways. You want to be seen. You like theatre and appearance as well as celebrating. You live always present. You like loving and you may have many adventures in that field. You are warm and fearless. You may also be dominant and proud, since you like yourself very much. You may act roughly and violently when you are disturbed emotionally. No one can rule your life, but you may rule others.

This is what's somewhat true of me from this description(My sidereal sun is 29' Libra, Ascendant is 4' Gemini):

Your mind is hot, determined and constant. You have got much willpower to act independently in daily life. Your practical life is very active. You like exercise in many ways. You want to be seen.(I also don't want to be seen at the same time)You like loving and you may have many adventures in that field. You are warm, You may also be proud,You may act roughly when you are disturbed emotionally
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Virgo

Sat, February 6, 2010 - 5:24 AM
    Moon in sidereal Virgo : Your mind is analytical, critical and chancing rapidly. Your daily life shows you as a working and order loving man/woman. You see easily details and faults in things and in people as well. You demand very much when work is concerned, but otherwise you seems to be ordinary, shy and modest person. Your moods change very quickly. You may criticise people sharply and crushing way. Yet you are sensitive, simple and rational in your practical life. You want achieve very much by working and you are ambitious. You don’t like spending time frivolously.
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Libra

Sat, February 6, 2010 - 5:26 AM
    Moon in sidereal Libra : Your mind works cleverly and you have got immediate understanding. You are very socially orientated and interactive in your daily life. You have interest in many things and you are active in general. You are charming and clever companion, therefore many people want to live with you. You are cooperative and just. You notice people and speak as the case may be. You may want to impress people with your attractive presence and thoughts. In work you are determined and efficient, although routine jobs makes you bored quickly. You have got plenty of ideas and creativity for every day.
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Scorpio

Sat, February 6, 2010 - 5:28 AM
    Moon in sidereal Scorpio : Your mind is determined, stable and in deep water. You seem like a peaceful man/woman who is living a firm life. Yet your mind is interested in profound things like sex and power. You love deeply enjoyment and pleasure, but you may hide your hedonist side from others. You are inner warrior. You devote yourself to work and people with constant emotion. You have intense and uncompromising feelings. You don’t spend much time outside of your circles and routines. If someone has hurt you, you never forgive it. At times your mind suffers for remaining unchanged.
    • This post was deleted by (unknown)
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Sagittarius

Sun, February 7, 2010 - 12:25 PM
    Moon in sidereal Sagittarius : Your mind is quick, courageous and active. You do thousand little things at the same day and you still want to exercise and act in association. You have got much willpower, but it may be divided in too many activities. You are lively and restless person outwardly. You want move all the time. You have many friends since you are very social. You have got real team spirit and you are usually liked person. You don’t live only for yourself. You have joined in many clubs and groups. Yet you might be an adventurer playing social games and avoiding practical jobs. Routine tasks make you ill.
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Capricorn

Wed, February 10, 2010 - 12:05 PM
    Moon in sidereal Capricorn : Your mind is rational, aimed at concrete and practical questions. You are serious-minded, hard-working and thorough organizer in your daily life. You have got ambition and care of practical life. You have got your feet on the ground and act usually reasonably. You protect your self-esteem strongly. You are experienced as demanding and harsh person. You are easily offended when your person is somehow concerned. You know very much, but you talk only about concrete things. You are not very talkative or out-going person. Your mind suffers for being melancholic and lonely.
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Aquarius

Fri, February 12, 2010 - 12:08 PM
    Moon in sidereal Aquarius : Your mind is constant, broad-sighted and intuitive. You need much social interaction, living communication and variety in daily life. You are considerable talkative and interested in everything on your environment. You have motivation to act for a whole social context, not only for your own life. You have got intuitive understanding and ability to speak cleverly in practical situations. You are stable and determined to finish things. You have lots of friends and you are known as sympathetic and positive person. Yet you may behave very unemotionally and inflexible with your views and aims.
  • Unsu...

Moon in sidereal Pisces

Fri, February 12, 2010 - 12:11 PM
    Moon in sidereal Pisces : Your mind is emotional, simple and quick to change. You act very much according to your feelings in daily life. You are simple, empathic and unquestionable. Your behaving is childlike. You are cheerful, excited and sudden. You react very fast due of your sensitivity. Your self-confidence is not the strongest one. In youth you were more shy than people in average. You are kind to most of people and avoid roughness. Your feelings are very subjective and others cannot easily follow your thoughts. Yet you sense and share others sorrow and pain like they were yours.
    • Unsu...

Re: Moon in sidereal Pisces

Sat, February 13, 2010 - 12:59 PM
      My wife's mom has this placement, along with Sag rising and a Libra Sun. She recently told me that her ideal place to live would be a large ranch (this says Sag to me) surrounded by an invisible forcefield to keep out anyone she doesn't like! Childlike behaviour certainly fits the bill and she tends to pull faces whenever she hears something she doesn't agree with! She also suffers from pretty bad allergies and has reactions to pretty much everything.

BTW here is a link to some of Cyril Fagan's interpretations of Sidereal Moon signs which I have found to work really well:
      solunars.com/viewtopic.php
    • Re: Moon in sidereal Pisces

Fri, February 26, 2010 - 9:47 PM
      lol that description of moon in pisces is so perfect for me. Part Tropical Aries immaturity combined with that internal shyness I never could describe to anybody, and I always blamed it on Tropical Cancer, until one day, at age 24, I found out that people thought I was outgoing, and had been for much of my life? And then I understood why Gemini sun made so much more sense.

Sun, April 18, 2010 - 5:31 AM
    I think it's the Moon/Sun thing that really convinced me that Sidereal is the true me(in addition to the all-fixed signs thing, of course)...and that's precisely relating to the feeling nature I have.
    I think "lovesick" is definitely the main characteristic of my general state of emotions...

In Tropical I had my Moon-Mars-Jupiter conjunct in Gemini, which seemed ridiculous to me..I have had as many moments of "exuberance" as I have fingers on my hands, probably..or less.
    I've always been the type to see love and the desire/need for emotion and sex as a serious distraction from my path, which resonates a lot more with Sun in Aqu, Moon in Taurus, rather than Sun in Pisces, Moon in Gemini.

Sun in Pisces and Moon in Gemini would seem to make one the other way around: someone who truly believes in love from a rational perspective, but is emotionally incapable of deep emotions.
    • Unsu...

Mon, October 11, 2010 - 9:50 PM
      It always seems to me that before I really discovered Sidereal (about 5 years after I first started looking into it) that I was placing all this emphasis on kind of lesser points in my chart and others'. Things like thinking there must be some special intuitive emphasis on my Mars in Virgo- which I later realized I had mistaken for my Aries Moon in the 6th. Or wondering if 8th house cusp had some special emphasis because Gemini was there, when all the time my Sun was in that sign unbeknownst to me. To me Sidereal signs are the ones that really "leapt out," once I found them, but then has a while to sort of rediscover them after picking through a lot of the kind of dross and roundabout spin-doctoring that I often see in tropical interpretations: the kind of confused imagery like "Cancer means home and food which explains why Cancerians love writing complicated shopping lists and cataloging their cookery book collections... and how they love food so much so that they never quite finish it..."

Is this becoming a support group for post-tropical depression? If so, I guess there must be a need for one!

Tue, October 12, 2010 - 12:34 PM
        "Is this becoming a support group for post-tropical depression? If so, I guess there must be a need for one! "

lol...I am still confused about it, really. I want to be a Pisces..ahahaha. The truth is I am really intuitive, and more often than not, it has led me to solutions, instead of complications. But that could also be explained through planetary aspects, I guess.
        Well, now Neptune is transiting squaring my Moon-Mars-Jupiter, so that might also explain why I am suddenly so emotional and intuitive.
        • Unsu...

Wed, October 13, 2010 - 2:28 AM
          Mantis,
          You should realise that there is this confusion in astrology. People believe they are Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio since they know themselves as an intuitive person. But, they dont think whether Intuition really is a trait of water-element. They just believe so since they have read that from tropical books.

Wikipedia says: "The term intuition is used to describe "thoughts and preferences that come to mind quickly and without much reflection". I usually say "intiuition means immediate understanding and ability to act accordingly".

Think this. If I throw a rock to the air...and then I throw a rock under the water...tell me, in either case will the rock fly quickly and a long way distance without much barrier?

Intuition is a trait of Air-element, not water-element.

Wed, October 13, 2010 - 2:40 AM
            "Intuition is a trait of Air-element, not water-element."

Yes, I've been shot down quite a few times for suggesting that. In another tribe, obviously a tropical one btw, there was discussion about psychic ability and I suggested that emotively being sensitive to atmospheres etc would be a water style kind of psychic ability, or a 'yin' element style. Might well relate to Neptune. Whilst being intuitive was much more a 'yang' related element style and is much more airy or perhaps fiery than, say Neptune or water sign influences. I speculated then that Neptune and Uranus can both in their own way indicate a kind of psychic ability, namely that Neptune is much more about 'feeling' something or being sensitive to emotional atmospheres etc which is shared with the yin elements, particulary water. Whereas Uranus is much more about having flashes of insight or intuition which resonates more with yang elements, particularly air.
            I was shot down for it anyway for having the audacity to suggest that psychic ability might relate to more than just pisces and neptune.

Your comment here is like a breath of fresh air!

Back on topic, I'm lucky really, I have Moon in aquarius wether sidereal or tropical. I definitely think the sidereal/tropical debate is a little overblown sometimes, I do thinkt he more important thing is the aspects that the planets make. The signs really only colour how all that is expressed, the 'style', if you see what I mean. Grey speculated that sidereal is what you're born with and Tropical is what you make of it in time, but I wonder if this might also not be accounted for by converse solar arc directions in tropical. Could be any number of things. Ultimately we will never knwo I guess.

Wed, October 13, 2010 - 2:43 AM
              "I was shot down for it anyway for having the audacity to suggest that psychic ability might relate to more than just pisces and neptune. "

That's not to imply that intuition is psychic ability. Merely that we often mistake them and the person who claims to be very psychic will often suggest it's down to their good intuition.
            • Unsu...

Wed, October 13, 2010 - 3:59 AM
              Yes, intuition is a feature of masculine, yang, as you say. And it is very logical, because the masculine nature is a fast, direct and focused on the situation. It does not get bogged down in emotions, and it is not under their control. Masculine elements are air and fire.

"I do think the more important thing is the aspects that the planets make. The signs really only colour how all that is expressed, the 'style'"

If so, how is it possible that we do not agree with the color?

cheers,

Wed, October 13, 2010 - 4:17 AM
                "If so, how is it possible that we do not agree with the color? "

I think tropical astrology needs a good shake up and to get back to some of its roots really. I might have already stated as much on this tribe, but fact is that in the west Tropical is more popular than Sidereal. What it means is that only those who have studied the subject to some degree tend to discover and study sidereal, what that leads to is a higher 'calibre' of sidereal (western) astrologer. This wouldn't be true for the eastern population where it's sidereal that is more popular. Basically tropical astrologers have grown up now with the heavy sun sign bias. But this is just in the last century really, prior to that nobody would have had a clue what you were talking about if you asked them what their zodiac sign is. That's part of the problem really.

Personally I don't care too much about sidereal vs tropical except to understand the differences between the interpretation of the two signs, and, actually, from what I can make out, there's very little difference. Even fewer differences if you take the signs as interpreted by tropical astrologers before Alan Leo and the advent of sun sign proliferation in tropical astrology. So actually, in terms of interpretation, the sign meanings between each zodiac are not as pronounced as I thought, they seem mostly to be arbitrary, aries with spring etc.

Personally I find much more 'truth' in examining the aspects that planets make with one another. For example, I'm much more interested that your Moon is square Saturn than that it is in Capricorn. Moon square Saturn tells me a lot more about you than whether that Moon is in Tropical Aquarius or Sidereal Capricorn.
                That said, I wouldn't mind doing a good test of the theories of sign emphasis anyway, by examining the tropical placements in relation to their sidereal counterparts, but not only that, but by examining it in relation to the NEXT sign. In other words, I have Sun in Tropical Gemini and in Sidereal Taurus. I wouldn't mind examining it in relation to Cancer as well just in case there is little or no difference in the comparison which might show that actually it's the sign semi-sextile to the planet that is important, rather than the sidereal one in particular. Hope that makes sense.
                In reality however I cannot think of any justifiable test to do this with as the chart would likely be too complex owing to the fact that no one planet can be taken in isolation. I do wonder however if mundane astrology or horary astrology might not be a better medium to examine as it is 'outside' the strong remit of free will associated with natal astrology. My guess is, however, that even here, it is the aspects that are much more crucial than the sign they express themselves in.

"If so, how is it possible that we do not agree with the color? "

I can't embrace sidereal too much simply because of its lack of logical coherence (in my view), that said, I'm open to my sidereal interpretations and placements too. For example my Sun in Gemini (tropical) is conjunct Mercury and opposition Uranus. Actually, maybe all that stuff I think is Geminian is actually the influence of Mercury and Uranus in aspect, and I am, in reality, a sidereal taurus, but one with the qualities of uranus and mercury which might easily be mistaken for gemini.

Wed, October 13, 2010 - 1:36 PM
              "Grey speculated that sidereal is what you're born with and Tropical is what you make of it in time, but I wonder if this might also not be accounted for by converse solar arc directions in tropical. Could be any number of things. Ultimately we will never knwo I guess."

or progressions...like, right now, my Progressed Sun, Venus, Mercury are in Pisces, in Sidereal, anyway.

I don't know about intuition..I think it relates to the subconscious, first of all, which is Water domain. Basically, when you "intuitively" know something, in your brain, there are some connections made between a current situation or pattern, and similar situations/patterns that have been recorded in your memory-but this entire process takes place unconsciously, which sounds more like Water, or Fire, because Earth and Air are the "rational" signs, they stick to what's in front of them...

On the other hand, the ability to use intuition in rational problems, or day to day issues might be Air or Earth. Pisces would just keep to themselves, maybe draw a picture about it.
              Pisces is not just sheer emotion. In fact, if you judge by the amount of artists this sign produced, I'd definitely call intuiton its forte. Pisces is the type that doesn't care to analyze or control the gift of intuition, and emotion, instead, it goes with it. My favorite example-Alexei Yagudin, who is a Pisces in both Zodiacs. You need intuition to be an awesome artist and figure skater, but that doesn't mean you could write a book about it..that where Air would be required. Dunno if I'm getting across with these ideas...

Recent topics in "*Ayanamsa* Astrological Synthesis"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
man loves man for sex Unsubscribed 0 October 20, 2014
meet rich sugar mommy online Nina 0 September 24, 2014
Really wanna have a nice dating Unsubscribed 0 July 22, 2014
Dating website for sugar baby Bryant 0 June 14, 2014