topic posted Wed, April 15, 2009 - 11:41 PM by  ♥ღSunnely ۞☆ƸӜƷ
Share/Save/Bookmark
NOTES BY SUNNELY, COPYRIGHT:

I saw this movie last night 'The Ember City'
it was, I think, a clever allergory to life on earth -
being trapped into a malfunctioning system by 'the builders'

the builders has left us clues, forgotten in time, when found -
not taken seriously, truth have become legend and myth,
and its hard to translate and interpret correctly.

In hebrew, the multidimensional language linked to much - our DNA etc
is a code and very advanced langauge, hardly created by humans,
and if so, seriously advanced.

More of that later.

. . .

I fell asleep, woken up by a nightmare.
It was my birthday, and I have friends over, we celebrated outside,
a dear friend of mine who came late, drove in on the field,
like a pimp/playa he opened his door, ignorted me totally,.
with the music pumping he scremed 'Im going to this bar further down the road,
anyone wanna join, then look me up ; ) ' then he winked and jumped into his nice car.

Bling bling.

. .

I was shocked, and seriously woke up in tears, felt betrayed.

Before that I was given lecture by someone, about 'ORPHEUS' -.
he was THE BLUEPRINT for 'the perfect man'
and I saw this HUGE man in the sky, radiating and beautiful...
but there was something with that - a mystery, a hidden clue,
and it was deliberately overlooked, ignored or kept secret.....

Orpheus was an orphan of sorts, abandoned and denied his family.

. .

As I woke up I cried, felt very traumatised.

Several thoughts of this analogy went through my head.

What if I where the Romans, having this 'glorious feat'
and in comes this little jew on his ride, doing an 'command overrde'
to all the splendor and glory that Ive built, telling everyone, IN MY FACE -
to cast that shit away, that IT HAS NO VALUE, all my ethics, moral,
all that has been built up, cultivated, all our philosophy, research,
our nice 'roman' culture......... was SHIT - and he came in to our place
telling this to US? How the fuck dare he, and who the fuck was THAT looser?

Not only did my own crowd dump me at my own party, but, they followed that looser?
And he gave them NOTHING?????? He was just a smoothtalker....
didnt really suggest any logistics problem, techniqual problem :
just a freaking hippie telling us all to 'smile and love' all problems away.

Who was gonna BUILD a city for all the dreamers to live in?

I saw 2 strong mens dreams smash into each other like 2 supernovas.

I saw it overlapped as it if happened several times in history.

And a hellovalotof people who didnt get jack shit of the whole impact,
or the allegories, or its unique cultural paradigmshift, its deeper content.

Logic and reason verses dreams and visions.

EGO and prestigue, hierarchy, pride, stereotypes, fear of loosing the mask,
fear of loosing the vulnerable system....... maintaining presence at all cost,
on expence of lifequality.

And these looser hangaround Jesus had according to historical notes -
who wrote their made up shit based on THEIR freaking ego, THEIR poliics,
THEIR selfpride and their limited insights.

Its so much tragedy we have repeated and fought over for far too long.

This Easter story.

Noone cracked the egg.

Noone has found the code.

Those few who DO know, are probably dickheads all of them,
sitting there with their limited logic, made up politically correct allegories.

Serving an emperor without clothes, since all his 'glory' is shadows and drugromance induced by mindcontrol and social engineering with the help of extremists, mentally disturbed perverted closet gays, and clinically insane psychopaths.

Hallelulja, praise the Lord -

a title 1% only knows what the fuck it stands for, and WHY it was given to some after a very special ceremony,
who stood for something - not that those who carried a dick was born with a special privelidge,
which we now know is diagnosed NARCISSISM and corruption.

Christ was a title of an iniitated, who was iniitated by females priests.

We could just as well be analphabets the whole bunch of us,
its far too clear we have been mislead and love to dance this twisted tango on one leg.

The Spirit is Partying without all the hippocrits, who followed the pimp down to the circus-tent.

And those few that WILL investigate the hebrew language,
might find a word who left an opening, so we could find the gateway out of this mental prison.

If you stop staring at the shadowdance in that drugmist, and dare get enlightened,
go solo - any damn fool dare risk their life, but only a true hero dare risk his/her heart.

Dont be a poser, imitator, do something original.... bring back YOUR SELF to life this Easter.

And, happy new birthday.

. .
Advertisement
  • Re: Historical clues, secrets and traumas

Thu, April 16, 2009 - 3:39 AM
    Resurrection.

I will try to find that 'hebrew word with an opening' so we could get out -
    I think its a cool riddle, hoping someone in here wanna, or can, cast some light ON the matter,
    (not just cast shadows FROM it ; )

Inner Light ON, Please.

Mon, April 20, 2009 - 5:58 PM
    Found this amazing info today.
    www.geocities.com/jussaymoe.../bible.htm

An Examination of Kabbalistic Themes in the Bible
    An Overview

If you were ever asked to give a broad over-view of astrology you would want to mention the Sun, Moon, the Earth and the stars. You would need to point out that for conceptual reasons, the stars have been group into constellations and that the constelations along the sun's aparent path in the sky have been designated the Zodiac signs, and that this ecliptic path is divided into 12 thirty degree zones. You would explain how each zodiac sign is 'ruled' by a planet, how the space around the earth is divided into 12 houses with the first house and the 'ascendant' are in the east, while the tenth house and the midheaven are on the meridian line, etc.

An over-view of the Kabbalah would want to include keywords like the Tree of Life and Shekinah and themes like Loss and Recovery, Exile and Return and the Transmission and Preservation of Knowledge. You would want to cover the notion of the concealed and revealed aspects of God. Your discussion of the Tree of Life would mention 10 spheres, 22 paths and 3 pillars, etc.

Once you are familiar with astrological or kabbalistic keywords and themes, you are able to pick them out in a mythological context; for instance, we can recognize Hercules as a solar figure surrounded by the 12 zodiac signs in the Labor of Hercules. [Note the lion skin the Hercules wears, and that the sun 'rules' Leo.] This also points to Moses and the 12 Tribes and Jesus and the 12 Disciples. We read that Solomon was king over all Israel and that he had twelve officers which provided victuals form the king and his household: each man his month in a year made provisions. In the Scottish Rites, the 28th Degree is named Prince of the Sun, as the solar calendar repeats every 28 years.

While you may consider the Bible to be the 'word of God', it has nonetheless been translated and edited by Man. In particular the King James Version was edited by Francis Bacon, a Rosicrucian, along with 46 others for King James I of England (who had been James VI of Scotland) with Masonic leanings. The following looks at some of the kabbalistic themes contained in the modern Bible.

The most famous Templar symbol is the equal-armed cross. The first image below shows Templar knights with depictions of the cross, the second shows an image of the map of Jerusalem from the KJV. Note the cross in the upper right hand corner.

tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...c345d0a6f4

Legend tells us that the defeat of Christian forces on July 4, 1187 that resulted in the Saracen's regaining control of Jerusalem, led to the formal seperation of the Order of Sion and the Knights Templar in 1188, connected to what has been called the "cutting of the elm" at Gisors. [Note that in Celtic mythology the Ash and Elm tree are equivalent to Adam and Eve.]

tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...483ee51838

If you count the Total Chapters in the KJV you get 1188. The shortest chapter is Psalm 117 (comnposed of 33 words) and the longest is Psalm 119, which featured the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet (like the 22 Tarot Trump cards or the chapters in the Revelation). At the center of the Bible is Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man".

Note that in the dedication of the KJV, King James is refered to as "our Sion". Language describing "the Appearance of Your Majesty, as of the Sun in his strength" mirrors that which is found in Revelation 1:16, "His countenance was as the sun shineth in it's strength".

You may recall that aces and eights (two pair) is the so-called dead man's hand in poker.

26 - In God's Image

# The name of 'God' in Hebrew is 'JHVH' (Jehovah or Yahweh), which is refered to as the Tetragrammaton or four-lettered name. Given that Greek and Hebrew letters were also numbers, we know that this name sums to 26 (J=10, V =6 and H = 5). [Adding 'shin' in the middle of the Tetragrammaton yield Jeshuah or Jesus (JHShVH)].

tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...54b022fec4

# The four spheres on the Tree of Life that occupy the 'middle pillar' are numbers 1 +6 +9 +10 for a total of 26; these spheres are (from the bottom) the earth, the moon, the sun and the Throne of God.

# Genesis 1:26 reads "And God said, Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness". Looking at the name on the page (below) we see that it "looks like' a human figure, and is composed of three pillars like the Tree.

tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...fa1f219c34

# The Bible says that God made man in his own image that was male and female (1:27, 5:1), and that Adam called his wife Eve because she was 'the mother of all'. (3:20) Eve here plays the same mythological role of the divine female as Isis and Ceres, and later the Virgin Mary. If we divide the four letter name of God, we get a phallic ' I ', yod (equivalent to our I, J and Y), and HVH; since the h's can be e's that is Eve. The name of God is composed of a male and a female component.

Kabbalistic philosophy (like Hegel) deals with the notions of Unity, Duality, and Multiplicity. The pre-existing Unity, which is beyond out mental grasp, is symbolized by the number 1 and the unitary I , the transcendental ego that lies behind all consciousnessings, both of which are phallic in nature.

Kabbalah is a patriarchal solar-phallic cosmology, where the Initiator is male. [Note that the description of the transcendental ego in Phenomenology sounds very much like the description of the hidden god in cosmology, being that which stands behind creation.] From this viewpoint, the creation or materiality is invariably female.

Below the pre-existing Unity, Division and Duality reign. Ex pluribus Unum is the mantra of mystics and alchemist alike, whose goal is to transcend divisions, just as physicists are always searching for the 'unified theory'. The Kabbalah, and according to Albert Pike the Scottish Rites of Masonry, practices a conceptual balancing of opposites, as with the Tree, where we see two opposite outside pillars and the harmonizing middle pillar.

1:10 - The Tree of Life

The Tree of Life is a graphic frame on which to project notions about how the One is related to the Many. It's chosen form is the 1:10 ratio, like Egyptian obelisks whose base width was 1/10th it's height, and which looked like the number one and the letter ' I ', playing into the whole solar phallic notion. Kabbalistically, the Creation is seen as a falling or overflowing (called emanation by the Greeks) from the Throne of God, beginning at sphere number one and proceeding in stages to sphere 10, the earth or world. [The Tree also symbolizes the possibility of return.]

This connection between the One and the Many takes several symbolic forms and the Fall is depicted in various manners in the Bible. You may recall the story of Jacob's dream (Gen 28: 10-22) where he sees a ladder set on the earth whose top reached to heaven "and the angels of God ascending and descending on it". [The Zohar describes the Righteous Man as having his feet on the earth and head in the heavens.]

After awakening Jacob "took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar", which reminds us of the raising of the Djed pillar in the ceremonies of Osiris in Egypt. Finally Jacob says, "This stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house (Beth-el) and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee". Earlier we see that he named the place Beth-el "but the name of that city was Luz (Lux or light) at the first.

Light and Lightning

Jacob renaming Luz to Beth-el, the house or dwelling place of God, ties in with all associations of God, Light and the Creation. As Jacob points out, "Surely the Lord is in this place... and this is the gate of heaven" (an optimistic view). God exists in two 'forms' if you will, one is concealed (transcendent) and the other is revealed (immanent). The Creation, as energy (light) and matter, is the revealed form of God. While some see the world and mankind as exiled from heaven, others see that "the Lord is in this place". This presence of the Lord is depicted in many forms also.

Lucifer is the light bringer. The pessimistic view equates matter with evil and sees Lucifer and Pan as Satan and the Devil, the rebellious ones. Ironically this puts them in the position of saying that evil is symbolized by Light and that good is symbolized by the Darkness of the hidden God. One logical soultion to this apparent dilemma involves seeing the concealed and revealed aspects of God as two sides of one coin, as in the Kabbalah.

The Kabbalah uses the imagery of a lightning flash, and you sometimes see the Tree depicted with the spheres connected by a zig-zag line that looks like lightning. In Ezekiel (1:14) we read, "And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of lightning". Keeping with the moralistic notion that the whole of creation is somehow not godly, and that the fall was a rebellion of some sort, we read in Luke (10:18), "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven". Here Satan personifies to the whole of the fallen creation. Revelation 6:13 uses the phrase the stars of heaven fell onto the earth, but the idea is the same; here referring to individual souls or divine sparks. The notion of a stone fallen from heaven is often used.

Shekinah

Sometimes, in a religous situation you run across words like the dead, or the underworld, and many people believe that this is written from the point of view of somebody that is in a body, that is 'alive' in the material sense. It is true that sometimes people write from the point of view of the spiritual world that preceedes an incarnation, and from that angle they write about birth as if it were a 'death' or imprisonment of the soul. We call this a pessimistic viewpoint.

You may recall that Osiris is sealed in a coffin and dumped in the Nile. When the coffin comes to shore a tree grows around it (it becomes encased in a tree truck- Osiris is the one in the tree, the Djed pillar is a tree of life as well as obelisk). I believe that this is a story of a soul that first 'dies' the first death, and is stuck in a material form. My point is that it is the male figure that is exiled in this Egyptian story, in the Hebrew story, it is the female that is exiled; and they call her 'Shekinah'.

The Shekinah designates both the presence of the Lord that we find in the ark in the desert and the Holy of Holies in the Temple, as well as the whole of Creation, which is seen as a Bride that has been exiled from her Husband. Chapter 21 or the Revelation of John depicts the Shekinah.

Revelation 21

Revelation Chapter 21 describes a "new Jerusalem, coming down from God, out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband", which perfectly describes the Shekinah. As I pointed out before, the Shekinah is the 'presence of God' from the ark, the tabernacle in the desert and the Holy of Holies in the Temple; in 21:3 we read,"The tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them."

21:10-11 reads, "That great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the Glory of God, and her light was like unto a stone most precious". 21:23 "And the city had no need of the sun neither of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God did lighten it".

The Shekinah is associated with the 10th sphere of the Tree named Kingdom, and the above describes not a future event but alludes to this 'kingdom of God' that is right at hand, as Jesus said.

Tau

The book of Revelations has 22 chapters, while there are 22 Hebrew letters (see Psalm 119), 22 Tarot Trump cards and 22 paths of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. While Revelations is the last book in the Bible, Tau is the last Hebrew letter. Looking at the letters that head up the 22 chapters in Revelations, we see that just 3 letters were used; T once, A 20 times and U once.

Daniel

If you have ever studied about the Tree of Life, you know that it consists of ten spheres, numbered from one to ten, each of which has a title and keywords associated with it. For instance sphere one is named Kether, the Crown while ten is Malkuth and is associated with the word Kingdom (mnetioned above). Spheres 2 and 3, Chokmah and Binah are associated with the terms Understanding and Wisdom, respectively. Daath (the Abyss), which is not numbered is associated with the word Knowledge. Chesed and Geburah at 4 and 5 relate to Mercy and Strength. Tipareth at 6 with Beauty, Netzach and Hod at 7 and 8 with Glory and Power, Yesod at 9 with Foundation.

Kingdom, Power, and Glory are easily recognizes as being from the Lord's Prayer.

You may recall that Daniel, like Joseph before him, was in exile, interpreted a King's dream, and ended up one of the King's trusted advisors. The use of kabbalistic terms in "Daniel" is hard to miss. We see wisdom, knowledge and understanding used together several times in the first two chapters of Daniel.

1:3-4 "Bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes; Children in whom is found no blemish, but well favoured, and skillful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and science.
    1:6 "Among these children were ... Daniel, Hannaih, Mishael and Azariah."

1:17 "As for these four children God gave them knowledge and skill in learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams."

1:20 "And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king inquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all the realm."

Speaking of the Lord in 2:20-22 Daniel says, "Blessed be the name of God for wisdom and might are his... he giveth wisdom unto the wise and knowledge to them that know understanding:He revealeth the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkeness, and the light dwelleth in him".

The King tells Daniel of a dream in Chapter 4, "I saw a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height of it was great... the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight therof to the end of all the earth... and the fruit thereof was meat for all". Daniel responds to the King, "The tree that thou sawest.. it was thou.

Enoch

Recalling that the sun is associated with the sixth sphere on the Tree of Life, we note that Enoch was the sixth after Adam and that he lived 365 years before he was taken by God; 365 being the number of days in the solar year. In the Bible, Enoch is warned of the upcoming Flood long before Moses is, and he and his son Methuselah built two columns or pillars containing the sum total of human knowledge in order to preserve it. Enoch stories always are connected to the kabalistic notion of the transmission and preservation of knowledge, and the story of the pillars probably relates to a method of education as well as monuments like the pyramids designed to concretize elements of the knowledge syatems of the past.

Kabbalistic legends tell us that when Enoch was taken to heaven with out having experienced death, that he was translated into the Archangel Metatron, who is said to have transmitted the Kabbalah to mankind. In sacred geometry studies we learn of a figure called Metatron's Cube that is an extended form of the hexagram or Star of David featuring equilateral triangles. Masonic legends speak of a cube in relationship to Enoch, which was inlaid with a triangle bearing the name of God on it.

If Enoch = Metatron, then Metatron's Cube and the cube from the Royal Arch (Ark or arc) legend of Encoh are the same thing. The story juxtaposes a cube and a triangle, or the numbers four and three. Four, the square and cube all are symbols for the elements, matter, and materiality, while three and the equilateral triangle is the universal symbol for divinity. In one sense the triangle represents the hidden aspect of God, while the cube represents the revealed aspect; in another, the triangle represents the divine spark that lies at the heart of everything in the material world.

We are told that Enoch hid a cube with a golden triangle in an excavated chamber featuring nine arches, which may have been arcs, as in planetary spheres. The following image shows the spheres of the known ancient planets with the earth at the center.

tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...fcd382da78

Enoch was the seventh patriarch and there were seven classical planets including the sun and the moon, seven days in a week. Enoch is said to have been taken to heaven after having lived 365 years, that is the number of days in the solar year. Below we see a hexagram with the planets dsiplayed on it.

tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...302b6f061b

In the Old World it was taught that the soul 'descends from and returns to the stars' via the planetary spheres. The order of descent was as you see above, from Saturn, to Jupiter, Mars, the Sun, Venus, Mercury, and the Moon. The Moon, at the bottom is the last sphere before reaching the earth plane, and since the moon rules Cancer, this was called the Gate of Birth. Saturn, at the top, rules Capricorn and is the last sphere before the stars, and is the Gate of Death.

www.geocities.com/jussaymoe.../bible.htm

. .

Mon, April 20, 2009 - 6:22 PM
      This is getting personal.... since I have done some - out of ordinary curiousity - checking up on my personal GEMATRIA.
      www.themystica.com/mystica/...tria.html

My name JMJ (full names of course) = 1188
      What I found about this was:

1188 The Angel of the Covenant *מלאך הברית
      The number 1188 is associated with the following words

MLAK HBRYTh ( 1188 ) ( 708 )
      The Angel of the Covenant

The number 1188 is referenced by the following other pages: -

* Metatron = Celestial Title: Angel of the Covenant Archangel Metatron,
      also referred to as the 'Chancellor of Heaven'.
      The tallest hierarch in heaven.

Mettatron: the heavenly scribe who is called the prince of the Divine Face or Presence.
      Mettatron is said to have 72 different names, a few of which are: Yehoel, Yefifiah, Sar HaOlam,
      Surya, Hoveh Hayah. Mettatron is the angel who led the children of Israel during the Exodus.

Legend suggests that Mettatron incarnated once on earth as Enoch, who walked with Elohim.

In his female aspect, Mettatron manifests as the Shekhinah.

Shekninah = The Holy Spirit, the female aspect of Gods Trinity

Shekinah a.k.a. the Hebrew Shachan, Schechinah, Matrona, etc. ("to reside") - the cabalistic feminine aspect of God, a.k.a. the Holy Bride; the female manifestation of God in man, the divine indwelling (inwohnung).

The phrase "the Shekinah rests" means "God dwells." The glory that emanates from God.
      In her male aspect, she manifests as Metatron and, according to Rabbi Johanan in Midrash Rabba, Michael is her glory.

Shekinah serves as an intermediary between man and God. She rules the conception of children, and protects the sexuality and sanctity of marriage. She is the Holy Spirit, the Cosmic Mother, and the third member of the Holy Trinity, a.k.a. the gnostic Epinoia. She is currently in exile on Earth, because of Adam's sin, and all good acts help to hasten her return to Heaven, the true purpose of the Torah. She only unites with her husband at midnight of the Sabbath Eve, making this the holiest and most perfect time for a physical union between a man and his wife, as she will be watching over and blessing them.

Cabalistically, Shekinah is the tenth sephira, Malkut, a.k.a. the Queen. In The Zohar, where it places her as a resident of the twelve holy chariots and a member of the twelve Hayyoth, she is said to have created the world. The Zohar also says that she is a messenger from on high who was called as an angel to appear before both Moses and Jacob. This same source names her as "the way of the Tree of Life" and the "angels of the Lord."

I think you will find this image interesting (Scroll down)
      www.inspiredbooks.com/Shekhinah.htm

Mon, April 20, 2009 - 6:31 PM

Interesting read about ENOCH and Archangel Metatron

SHEKHINAH

In Mirrors of His Beauty,** Peter Schäfer concludes CHAPTER 6, “The Shekhinah in the Bahir,”
    with this summary:

The Shekhinah is God’s feminine potency and as such is the lowest and, to a certain extent,
    the weakest of the divine forces in their dynamic interplay with one another.
    But at the same time,
    she is the most important and strongest among them, because she unites within herself the flow of all the other energies.

She bridges the heavenly and the earthly realms, not only because of her position
    on the borderline between the divinity and the human world, but because she is,
    above all, God’s own embodiment in the world.

The presence of God, the Shekhinah, is female.

Throughout kabbalistic literature the connection is made between the Shekhinah and earthly women.

The Sperling-Simon-Levertoff translation
    of the Zohar renders Vayehi, Z 1:228b,

For all females are in the shelter of the Shekinah, and it abides with one who has a wife, but not
    with one who has none.

Daniel Matt’s translation of Zohar 1:228b conveys the mixed messages of the passage more effectively.

For all females of the world abide in the mystery of Shekhinah. Whoever has a female,
    She dwells with him; whoever has no female, She does not. ‡

( === >>>>> SO MAN NEEDS THE FEMALE TO REACH THE HOLY SPIRIT ??! )

Male-female union, i.e., marriage, then, is for the purpose of bringing the Shekhinah closer to proper men:
    “whoever has a female.” But there is a greater sympathetic effect:
    The union of men and women on earth mirrors and, if the spiritual intentions are right,
    promotes the union of Shekhinah (associated with malkut) with her groom (tiferet).

page 21

Moses Hayim Luzzatto (1707-1747) applied these mythical and mystical parallels to himself and his earthy bride.
    In The Heart and the Fountain, Joseph Dan describes an “untranslatable”
    kabbalistic commentary which Luzzatto wrote on his own marriage contract.*

It is clear from the commentary that the ceremony is being held on three levels:
    It is that of Moshe Hayyim Luzzatto of Padua and his bride, Zipora;
    it is the wedding of Moses, the redeemer of Israel, the once and future leader, and his bride, Zipora daughter of Jethro;
    and it is the union of the male and female principles in the divine world, the Shekhinah and her husband
    Tiferet, expressing the achievement of perfection in the divine world after aeons of struggling
    against the powers of evil.

Luzzatto was older when he married than was the custom in his time
    and place; it is evident that he was waiting for the right “Zipora.”

In Judaism, the figure of the Shekhinah peaks in its role as Sabbath Bride (or Queen), the opening or gateway to heaven,

“whose praises resound in the temple that She might return from her self-imposed exile.”**

This theme has also been developed by various non-Jewish interpreters of the kabbalah†:

GUILLAUME POSTEL (1510-1581): “Whether he described her as Mary, the Shekhinah, Mother Nature or the wife of God,
    he saw the female as the point of contact between the spiritual and the physical realms”

—Yvonne Petry, Gender, Kabbalah, and the Reformation (Leiden – Boston: Brill, 2004), page 92.

EDMUND SPENSER (1552-1599): “On a close examination of Spenser’s Sapience we realize that all
    the characteristics of Sapience are to be found in the Schekhina. Hence the hypothesis that in his
    ‘Hymne of Heavenly Beautie’ Spenser extols the Matrona of the Cabalists”

—Denis Saurat,
    Literature and Occult Tradition: Studies in Philosophical Poetry // *snip references*

** The quote is from Rachel Levin, cited above, page 19. On the Shekhinah as Sabbath Bride,
    refer to
    • Fine, Lawrence. “Isaac Luria’s Hymn for the Sabbath Eve,” in (idem) Safed Spirituality: Rules of Mystical Piety,
    The Beginning of Wisdom

(New York – Ramsey – Toronto: Paulist Press, 1984), pages 78-80—and, in the same volume, Solomon Alkabez’
    “Come My Beloved” (Lekhah Dodi), pages 38-40

• Ginsburg, Elliot K. The Sabbath in the Classical Kabbalah (Albany: State University of New York Press, 1989)
    • Patai, Raphael. The Hebrew Goddess (New York: Ktav Publishing House, 1967)
    • Scholem, Gershom. On the Kabbalah and Its Symbolism (New York: Schocken Books, 1965), pages 135-146
    • Wolfson, Elliot R. “Coronation of the Sabbath Bride: Kabbalistic Myth and the Ritual of Androgynation,” in The Journal of Jewish Thought and Philosophy, VOLUME 6 (Harwood Academic Publishers GmbH, 1997); also = CHAPTER 5 of Luminal Darkness: Imaginal Gleanings from Zoharic Literature (Oxford: Oneworld Publications, 2007).

† Not all Christian interpreters considered the Shekhinah female. Some associated the “presence of God” with Jesus.

Refer to Elliot Wolfson, “Messianism in the Christian Kabbalah of Johann Kemper,” in Journal of Scriptural Reasoning, Number 1.1 (Aug 2001), on-line at etext.virginia.edu/journals...ssr01-01- a02.html, and the more substantive article of the same title in Millenarianism and Messianism in Early Modern European Culture, Volume I: JEWISH MESSIANISM IN THE EARLY MODERN WORLD, edited by Matt Goldish and Richard Popkin (Dordrecht – Boston – London: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001).

Page 22

In more recent times,
    KENNETH GRANT (1924- ): “The number [50] also refers to the fifty Gates whereby man returns to the heights (i.e., beyond, or outside) by the aid of shakti (Shekinah).

The first Gate is in matter
    (i.e., in the Mother, as Maat, typified by the vulva),
    and the last is in the God-head which the magician sees as the ultimate and perfect aeon
    (per-fect-ion)”

—The Ninth Arch

(London: Starfire Publishing Ltd, 2002), page 176. Further, “50 is the number of the City of the Pyramids (Binah), beyond or above the Abyss.

The doctrine refers to the return of Man to his starry home by means of Shekinah (shakti)”
    —Outer Gateways (London: Skoob Books, 1994), page 228; “The law and aim of magick involves congress with the priestess (shakti/shekhinah), not via earthly love, which comprehends the 7 × 7 (49) Gates, but via ‘love under will’ (93) which goes beyond, to the 50th Gate which opens on to the City of the Pyramids”

—Outer Gateways, page 229.

COPIED FROM:

www.digital-brilliance.com/kab/...M.pdf

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 2:35 AM
    The PC chrashed. Luckaly with Firefox, all windows can be retreived when you Restart ; )
    Restarts are good things.

Maby it was a sign. Cuz in my few hours of sleep, I got a message.

I think this IS linked to 'gates in the head' - will add pictures and more info.

Also I need to start MEDITATE.

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 3:32 AM
    When I was 19 or 20, I visited a 'healer/medium' and my session was a 'meeting with your higher self' -
    or 'guide'.....

I had high expectations - that SHE would tell me... kind of as I can have today;
    Im daily disappointed on that OTHERS have so little to give as FACTs -
    you know, that chucky BIG BITE of 'THIS IS IT'...

Ive found and learned the HARD way; that YOU are the ONLY ONE that knows what is right FOR YOU.
    As it is for me - this is the loneliness one often experiences, according to me, and the 'division' between us.
    Many many people out there are manipulative liars, they abuse information and they are pretenders - fake.

So FOLLOW YOUR SELF.

. .

We started the session, she told me that I would lie down on this bed in the room,
    and I was going on an Journey - INSIDE of me, MYSELF........ I was petrified,
    I couldnt relate to it - as a christian I had always been preached for; given the so called "answers" -
    it was rules, to follow, if you broke them, you where a 'cast out'.

I had stopped going to church, cuz the priests where freaking raving mad idiots.
    So where the people attending - zoombies, totally braindead with fake smiles.
    It felt INFESTED with demonic perverted twisted sick fucked up mentality.

I was in alot of need for guidance, as a searcher, since I had so many supernatural experiences, daily.
    And NO ONE that knew ANYTHING..... they never experienced what I did -
    giving these precognitions, being surrounded by weird happenings, spaceships,
    MIRACLES, intervention, people getting in altered states around me -
    exposing liars, drawing up 'wounds' in hidden dramas.........

. .

I lied down on the bed, she had candles and no electrical lights,
    she played reiki music....... she told me to close my eyes, then she 'cleaned my aura' -
    back then, I knew VERY LITTLE about these kinds of things, what an aura was etc.

I felt stupid in the beginning, thought things would be 'made up' in my head.
    But I relaxed as she radiated very calming energies, and I got into a deep state of mind.

She sat down on a chair and I felt as her hands over me was not there anymore -

she said with a very low, calming suggestive voice:

"You are walking on this path in the forest...."
    she described the forest, beautiful....
    after a while we entered this open 'glade'(?) and she said
    "I will not go further, now You will go further by yourself...."

I felt insecure, and in my visions in my head, I felt the sunlight on me,
    I continued over the 'glade' (opening in the forest, field, meadow)
    and walked into the forest on the other side -
    I had turned of to walk at the left side of this opening...

I didnt have to go far, til the forest stopped, and this amazing scenery opened up to me -

I was standing on the edge of this cliff...... and the ocean opened up ahead of me..
    to my right was a big rock, and in that rock it was an opening into a cliff......
    but

ON that cliff, above the opening was this GIGANTIC EAGLE resting in its nest......
    I was overwhelmed, I had NEVER imagined such a magnificent bird.....
    I adore Eagles, who doesnt, but this was intuned WITH ME......
    I looked into its eyes, and it was like looking into myself...
    I knew intuively this was my Spirit animal... Totem, Power animal.......

Inside of me I 'nodded/bowed' my head in a greeting,
    knowing that I had to walk into the cave it had under it........

It felt very powerful reaching closer to the HUGE HUGE powerful Eagle.

Inside the cave it was a dim light - since it was an opening downwards -
    the opening in the cliff was leading to this spiral staircase, downwards,
    I stepped down, and when I came out downstairs, I was on the beach by the ocean.

THERE ahead of me, I saw someone laying on the sand.........
    I immediately knew THIS was my 'higher Self...' my Guide.

I rushed up, and saw as I came closer, that it was a man...
    the man had a long white robe, and leather sandals, long dark hair,
    and on its head was a Golden Crown......... it was a KING.
    But he looked like a 'hippie' - to me, it closest comparasement was 'Jesus'

Beside him was this fireplace, and the fire was surrounded by a square of 4 trees -
    laying down, you know, the branches are chopped off and its a 'fire camp'.

He, the man, was laying on his side, with one arm holding him up bent by his side,
    the other hand held this straw of grass, which he chewed on - looking really slacky,
    laidback, leisure, chilled out..... completely chilled out......
    smiling eyes looking at the ocean, and the sun...

I came up to him, breathing heavily with excitement and after running through the sand,
    he never looked at me - but I KNEW he was VERY AWARE of my presesce.

I looked at his face, and out of me Questions bursted:

'whats the meaning of life......... why am I BORN.... why is my life so weird....
    what is the reason for all of this....... why does all of this happen to me.......
    who are you............ what am I............ what what..... etc etc"

He still didnt look at me, he dropped his hand from the straw
    and just 'kicked back', kinda with a big content exhale.......
    and inhale............ still following the vast sea and the sun over it......

I stared at him in shock, disappointment, I was upset by his ignorance,
    I thought in my head 'BUT YOU ARE GOD.......... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW......
    YOU ARE HERE......... WHY DONT YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING NOW.........."
    I felt betrayed and unworthy, alot of very negative thoughts came over me.

I got very angry and my whole body was protesting....
    after a moment it calmed down a bit, I stopped shaking of anger,
    and I 'resigned' from any attempts to even try anymore............ I 'let go' and 'gave up'.

(maby it was the left brainlobe who gave up.......)

I sat down next to him, and looked at what he was looking -
    I heard the waves for the first time..... they calmed me down,
    the sunlight warmed my face and body and I got chilled out also...

I inhaled and exhaled....... and just sat there next to him, in silence....

I dont know how long, but suddenly - and THAT shocked me,
    he spoke...........

He turned his face towards me, and I saw his radiating eyes penetrate me,
    and he said only this:

"YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS INSIDE OF YOU, JESSICA...."

He was VERY loving, and he smiled, and he looked on me with GREAT empathy,
    he knew my frustration, fear, insecurity and all the trials I had gone through.

But I got TOO shocked by the words, so I couldnt 'absorb' those feelings back then.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE TELL ME?????
    I stared at him with not the most pleasant attitude......
    I basically declared HIM fake, idiot, EVIL, condescending and ignorant.

I had NEVER EVER heard anyone in the Spiritual world say that to me, EVER!

Everyone on Earth, has always 'smacked me in the head' with a fucking bible,
    or their other 'expert' quotes, science, opinions, rules, regulations, declarations,
    manipulations, expectations, you name it......... it was THAT I expected.......

Now I feel shame over that, how could I expect something so intelligent,
    to be so stupid as those hippocrits I had met so far..........
    But I was 'brainwashed' and only 19-20.....
    and life had only taught me 'limitations' based on others will upon me.

That shock made the rest 'get fussy' in my memory.......

I remember that he continued to look at me, for a long while,
    I KNEW and felt so exposed, by his awareness of what emotional storm it was inside of me.
    I didnt need to say 'fuck off' - he telepathically knew, and he UNDERSTOOD the bastard ; )

. .

After awhile I heard the medium/womans voice again...
    and I she slowly 'woke me up' to 3D - I 'got back' into this limiting body,
    my awareness was from 'ïnside of my biosuit' again....

I was dissy, wanted to cry and I felt such shame and disappointment,
    that I couldnt deliver any PROFOUND message to her -
    to show a RESULT of that something had happened....

She was VERY sweet to me, and I dont remember all she said,
    (too overwhelmed of feelings)
    but - she DID say, that I should be VERY CAREFUL with telling others,
    of that my higher self was wearing a Kings Crown, and
    that others would be VERY jealous, and also attack me.

I lived in a fundamentalistic christian town, and I was already aware
    of that most of them was brainwashed and mostly had 'psychoses' in groupsessions.

They had never been able to relate the real psychic experiences or miracles I had,
    it was too real, they could only relate to bible-quotes, and repeat them,
    no one could say ANYTHING about my precognitions, ever....
    They got scared of me, instead........... those that where present....
    Most goes into denial - it has taught me to be careful, so I took her advice very serious.

. .

I know understand WHAT profund message I was really given....
    'YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS INSIDE OF YOU' -

I knew he was the one that had 'radiated' through me -
    in situations when I prayed and was in danger...
    electric energy, white, and I also have that on photo...

but I wont share anymore photos here, cuz no one understands,
    no one replies either, and no one can say anything anyway -
    that would ease my life, or make me understand more....

Its my stigma and blessing. And my mom was the only one,
    and my my grandmother, who understood - they are now dead.

I have 'THE VOICE' inside of me, and I know it talks through me,
    it helps both me and my friends, and it also comes out in my poetry.

I have written alot, which I have never shared with anyone publically.

I have known that I couldnt..... I have met too many freaks online,
    and too little sanity and or 'un afraid' reactions.

I have had to limit MY SELF all my life.

Til now. And why, is personal.... so sadly there is alot I cant write.

I will though from this month of May 2009, put up more on my homepages.
    Step by step.......

. .

I asked my 'higher self' for a name after maby a year or two, cant remember when now,
    but I remember where I was........ and the reply...... and the tone of the voice;
    it was 'playful' and mischevious and it is always very loving, never cunning, never lying, ever.

I got a word 'Hammelish' or something sounding like it....
    I have searched since then, and it went 16 years til I found more -
    it was this autumn, 2008........

Its old language, hence it didnt make sense to me....
    Ive found several things now.... one thing leads to the Torah...

another is this, in my comments further down
    people.tribe.net/348a0adc-...11acb5d490

ZEUS LINKED TO THE THRONE:
    phoenixandturtle.net/excerpt...ook2.htm

in that text HIMMLISCH was mentioned...

(the name my higher self game me...
    which I tried to interpret to hamelish
    cuz I had never found the word before - just found this...)

Himmlisch in German means:

pearly {adj}
    divine {adj}
    elysian {adj}
    empyreal {adj}
    heavenly {adj} {adv}
    ethereal {adj}
    empyrean {adj}
    celestial {adj}
    ambrosial {adj}
    paradisial {adj}
    celestially {adv}
    paradisical {adj}
    beatific {adj} [heavenly]
    idiom out of this world {adj}

Himmlisch! [ugs.]
    (Pure) heaven! [coll.]

and look at that Labyrinth....
    phoenixandturtle.net/excerpt...ound.gif

See here: (uploaded by me may 2008)
    people.tribe.net/348a0adc-...b0f7723979

. .
    • As the man said, "YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS INSIDE OF YOU, JESSICA....". But since maybe you forgot, remember, "FULL DISCLOSURE IMPRISE THE SUN WITHIN". You know when you heard that. As for unlocking it's meaning -- and all other meaning -- I am fully occupied with my own awakening project, hence the difficulty to keep up with all the material you post. Perhaps the laidback posture of your "man" -- the posture that is so totally pissing you off (yes, I also know and understand) -- is a clue. Go ahead and shout at me, it's OK. :)

As for "FOLLOW YOUR SELF", I'm doing it myself. Check this out:

Leif Erlingsson’s Metamorphosis Escape from the Box
      leiferlingsson.wordpress.com/

... snip ...

My “Escape from the Box” started with me (in 1988) entering a deeper box, that of a closed religious thinking. I locked my thinking from the inside, and therefore I now understand how that works to prevent independent information from entering anyone’s closemindedness. I now understand why noone can unlock anyone else’s closemindedness from the outside — only gently invite. The post-9/11 world events in 2002 and 2003 provided the trigger and the environment for my own re-awakening, and later escape from the box of conventional thinking. The hypocracy of the religious organization made me gingerly open my own mind from the inside, for independent information from outside ‘non-approved sources’. I deprogrammed from the closeminded religious thinking and left the religious organization in 2004, as a most important milestone in the process started around September 2002, that led to my eventual deprogramming and escape altogether from the box of conventional thinking.

... snip ...

Full text at leiferlingsson.wordpress.com/ and also in a different thread in this forum -- here:
      tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...ff3520dc34
      • About the quote from my own text above and what it says, what I myself have understood is that EVERYONE does have the truth within somewhere, but we lock it up so we can't unlock it. I think about this when interacting with people -- no matter how stupid they appear or are acting, somewhere within they have the jewel hidden so not even themselves know about it, but it's there. So show respect for their hidden truth even when you fight them and expose their stupidity.
        • That takes a humble Soul....... to 'show respect' when others are 'unbalanced' as I see many - hence I wanna learn more about how to HEAL..... heal the brainlobes different bits and pieces.

I think thats why I suffer... esp today
          people.tribe.net/348a0adc-...eb27af5396
          ( - sorry if I woke you up btw with my mobile-text in the night, I was very afraid. Not to die but I thought about the 'administration' of what I leave behind. So, anyway - Thanks for being my friend, Leif!!)

Back on topic.- I LIKE that, it IS the 'Lightbody' - read your thread, Ive brainstormed there
          tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...cc7bad5b03

We all pay the prize, carry our burden, for this experience, this growth of conciousness.
          I like the song 'SAME DIRECTION' - HOOBASTANK, the lyrics say it all...
          www.youtube.com/watch

Whenever I step outside, somebody claims to see the light.
          It seems to me that all of us have lost our patience.
          'Cause everyone thinks they're right, and nobody thinks that there just might
          be more than one road to our final destination.

But I'm not ever going to know if I'm right or wrong
          'cause we're all going in the same direction.
          And I'm not sure which way to go because all along
          we've been going in the same direction.

I'm tired of playing games, of looking for someone else to blame
          for all the holes in answers that are clearly showing,
          for something to fill the space. Was all of the time I spent a waste,
          'Cause so many choices point the same way I was going?

But I'm not ever going to know if I'm right or wrong
          we've been going in the same direction.

Going in the same direction--

Same direction-- (Same direction)

So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
          I don't want to go and follow you just to end up like one of them.
          And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
          I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end.
          Go my own way and meet you in the end.

I'm not ever going to know... if I'm right or wrong
          we've been going in the same direction

Going in the same direction

Going in the same direction--

Ssame direction-- (Same direction)

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 3:46 AM
    And also this autum 2008, I one morning woke up with marks on me.
    It lead to more research, to make a long story short -
    people.tribe.net/348a0adc-...368bef9fee

This THRONE was one of the things that came up.
    Its very little symbolical information Ive found.

. . . . . . (notes from my comments on the above blogpost)

"The cathedra, a portable Greek and Roman chair originally used only by women, gave its name to a type of chair from which philosophers lectured."

//

Chair, a usually movable piece of furniture designed for the use of one person and consisting of a seat, legs, a backrest, and sometimes arms. Chairs date from ancient times. For thousands of years they were used only by royalty, nobility, the priesthood, and the wealthy classes. Chairs did not become a common article of furniture until the 16th century.

Egyptian and Mesopotamian

The earliest known chairs are Egyptian. They were usually low and sometimes were fitted with curved backs. In addition, they often had legs sculptured in animal forms. On the walls of tombs are painted and carved representations of various kinds of Egyptian chairs. In Babylonia, chairs were made of palm wood, which was easily worked as well as strong, light, and soft. The chairs or thrones of Assyrian monarchs were elaborate, massive, and heavily carved with representations of the kings and their entourages. See Egyptian Art and Architecture; Mesopotamian Art and Architecture.

Greek

The cathedra, a portable Greek and Roman chair originally used only by women, gave its name to a type of chair from which philosophers lectured.

In early Christian times the term cathedra was applied to the chair in which the bishop sat, and the churches in which this chair stood came to be known as cathedrals; a cathedral is the “seat” of a bishopric. See Greek Art and Architecture.

. . from wikipedia on the word Cathedral:

The word cathedral is derived from the Latin word cathedra ("seat" or "chair"), and refers to the presence of the bishop's or archbishop's chair or throne. In the ancient world, the chair was the symbol of a teacher and thus of the bishop's role as teacher, and also of an official presiding as a magistrate and thus of the bishop's role in governing a diocese.

//

MERCY SEAT on top of the ARC OF THE COVENANT....
    (more of that in the next post)

................................................................................................................................

So, sitting on top of an Charged ARC - must be someone who can handle it -
    Thunderbolts zappingo out of their hands?

Zeus - here depicted holding ... an arc-angel? Shekinah, Metatrons female form.
    z.about.com/d/atheism/1/...sThrone-s.jpg
    Made of fire and stormwinds -
    as the The Angel of the Covenant stems from, Ruler of the Wind -

Gods Spirit? 'The Energy...' 'Breath'...

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 4:00 AM
    More of SOBEK
    www.touregypt.net/featurest...sobeka.htm

Sobek (Sobeq, Sebek, Sochet, Suchos) was an ancient god of crocodiles, first mentioned in the Pyramid Texts. His worship lasted till Roman times, the people of Egypt worshiping him to gain his protection and strength, or reviling him and killing the crocodiles of the area because of the evil that they could do. To his worshipers, he was a god who created the Nile, a god of fertility and rebirth, and the symbolic strength of the ruler of Egypt.

Depicted either as a crocodile-headed man or as a full crocodile, Sobek was shown wearing a plumed headdress with a horned sun disk or the atef crown. In his hands he was shown to carry a was sceptre and the ankh sign of life.

. .

sun disk or the atef crown ???
    Now we get back to 'THE HEAD, and GATES'
    www.freewebs.com/garyosbor...dress3.jpg

GATE OF GOD
    www.freewebs.com/garyosbor...eofgod.htm

. .

More images of ATEF CROWN
    images.google.se/images

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 4:06 AM
    Remember this from above?

//

Page 22

In more recent times,
    KENNETH GRANT (1924- ): “The number [50] also refers to the fifty Gates whereby man returns to
    the heights (i.e., beyond, or outside) by the aid of shakti (Shekinah).

The first Gate is in matter
    (i.e., in the Mother, as Maat, typified by the vulva),
    and the last is in the God-head which the magician sees as the ultimate and perfect aeon
    (per-fect-ion)”

—The Ninth Arch

(London: Starfire Publishing Ltd, 2002), page 176. Further, “50 is the number of the City of the Pyramids (Binah), beyond or above the Abyss.

The doctrine refers to the return of Man to his starry home by means of Shekinah (shakti)”
    —Outer Gateways (London: Skoob Books, 1994), page 228; “The law and aim of magick involves congress with the priestess (shakti/shekhinah), not via earthly love, which comprehends the 7 × 7 (49) Gates, but via ‘love under will’ (93) which goes beyond, to the 50th Gate which opens on to the City of the Pyramids”

—Outer Gateways, page 229.

//

Pyramid - GATE -
    people.tribe.net/348a0adc-...7a2c06b8ba

and

people.tribe.net/348a0adc-...afe7a61613

Single Magnetite Crystal
    in the Human Brain

In the human brain, pyramidal cells are present and arranged in layers in the cortex of the two cerebra. The pyramidal cells act as electro-crystal cells immersed in extra-cellular tissue fluids, and seem to operate in the fashion of a liquid crystal oscillator in response to different light commands, or light pulses which, in turn, change the orientation of every molecule and atom within the body
    . .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 4:19 AM
    OMG I just found THIS

"Shekhinah is identified with the eagle's wings
    both in Exodus and Revelation and is thus the ultimate mystery the nagual of the shaman's vision quest
    exemplified in Moses' 'burning bush'.

She is also identified as the feminine moon deity (Wolkenstain and Kramer xv)."

(My sunsign cancer is ruled by the Moon.... + double Scorpio,
    ascendant in Scorpio and Moon in Scorpio)

. .

"You have seen what I did to the Egyptians,
    and how I bore you on eagles' wings
    and brought you to myself" (Exod 19:4)."

"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle,
    that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place,
    where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time" (Rev 12:14 )

"Warriors know there is no God to hear our prayers or promises,
    there are only the Eagle's emanations." (Castaneda1984 100)

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 4:25 AM
    Sounds like the 'Quest' I was given in the dream 2006, which I call '(K)NightVision)
    which Ive felt I need to write a book about -
    hence I do all this research and has even come online on the internet like this...

"Healing the Rift

Ending the Pangs of the Messiah heals the rift between Judaism and Christianity, because the distinction between Yahweh and the Christian god ceases to exist. It should also heal the rift between Islam and Judaism, Palestine and Israel if it is going to be effective. In Islamic prophecy, in the day of judgement, Isa will heal the rift between Jew and Christian and the 'people of the book' will become one again.

The path of the seed, the male principle of the godhead is preserved in its ancient form - El the masculine progenitor of the Elohim of Abraham, who coupled withthe ancient moon god Yaho is manifested in the dyad of the Kabbalah, alongside the Shekinah - the 'Blessing of the Deep' to whom Miriam gave a song of thanks after the crossing of the waters, and the Asherah - the 'Blessing of the Breasts and Womb' the Garden of Israel. The Path of the Seed is the very Elohim in its quantum-mechanical form."

This is a MUST READ site: "The Torah and Shekinah"
    www.dhushara.com/book/torah/tor.htm

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 4:32 AM
    Also VERY important read here

THE CITY OF SECRETS (Nashville)
    www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_...8.htm

Just a SMALL quote:

"Students of Judeo-Christian prophecy claim that the ‘End Time’ will see the appearance of Revelation 12’s ‘woman clothed with the sun’ who bears a child who rules with a rod of iron.

It will also see the return of the prophet Elijah (through the gilgal, I presume) and the rebuilding of Solomon’s Temple,
    an act that is instrumental in the creation of the New Thousand Years of Peace. "

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 5:11 AM
      see image:
      www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imag...4.jpg

"Meru is symbolic of the antenna-like beacon or link the Dur~An~Ki Sitchin says was used by the Anunnaki for sending messages heavenward and as a ceremonial center for state visits of Anu, Enki’s father, to Su-Meru."

// *snip*

HOLY GRAIL IN NASHVILLE

"The rod portion of the Mall has seven springs running beneath it. (the cosmic Tree of Life is always rooted in water.) Each of the body’s seven chakras is perfectly marked with appropriate symbolism at the Mall. It is truly a Seven-Gated Magician’s Rod fitting of Hermes.

This living temple is lined with oak trees, which means it fits the biblical definition of an Ashera. The Hebrew word ashera, rendered grove in the Authorized Version of the Bible refers to a living or wooden pillar or a grove of trees of the Anunnaki goddess, Is-Tara or Astarte. Ashi is the Sumerian root for ‘heal’. These healing pillars of worship, where the Great Wise Serpent/Spirit (Enki?) manifested, were forbidden by the Jewish patriarchy.

The fact that the ashera was the place of worship of Ishtar is integral to decoding the Mall. Ishtar is another name for Inanna, a probable precursor to Athena. Both goddesses were portrayed with a rod and serpent. Further, Innana’s father was Enki (Athena’s Hephaestus)!

It is my belief that Athena’s rod is a symbol for Hephaestus’s (Lord Enki’s) Meru rod and a variation of it is growing near her temple in downtown Nashville. " //

This link was in that text, under "the Anunnaki goddess, Is-Tara or Astarte"
      www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bibl...1.htm

"The history of Jehovah, the secret Identity of Israels Yahweh reveiled'

. .

Gary David's blog; THE ORION ZONE:
      (scroll down to the absolute end of the page)
      theorionzone.blogspot.com/2007_...e.html

"Was Mary "the Master," spouse of Jesus, also a reincarnation of Inanna?"
      See image:
      1.bp.blogspot.com/_wWCVcBu6...inanna.jpg

. .

Tue, April 21, 2009 - 5:39 AM

=============================================

UNFORTIONATELY ONLY AROUND A HANDFUL OF FREEMASONS
    are in enough HIGH degrees combined with their classefied works

to KNOW ancient truths.........

and its not like they would post here.

As I said, unfortionately ; ) so many fractions, and those now in the know,
    and too many bi-polar disorders, psychos, egomaniacs, service-to-self idiots,
    narcissists, and manipulators eager to control others through 3 lower chakras.

By the way - in a book written by ARTHUR EDWARD WAITE
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arth...ward_Waite
    Co-creator of the original Tarot-deck, Raider-Waite Tarot
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride...tarot_deck

he said himself that only 10% of all freemasons KNOW ANYTHING at all
    about the ancient meanings of their symbolisms...........

//

Waite was a prolific author with many of his works being well received in academic circles. He wrote occult texts on subjects including divination, esotericism, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, black and ceremonial magic, Kabbalism and alchemy; he also translated and reissued several important mystical and alchemical works.

His works on the Holy Grail, influenced by his friendship with Arthur Machen, were particularly notable.[10][11]

A number of his volumes remain in print, the Book of Ceremonial Magic (1911),
    The Holy Kabbalah (1929), A New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry (1921),
    and his edited translation of Eliphas Levi's Transcendental Magic, its Doctrine and Ritual (1896)
    having seen reprints in recent years.

//

It means that 90% of the rest are UNAWARE of what its all about -
    and those are only the MEMBERS of Freemasonry

what about the rest of society?!

So FEW are in the know!!!!!!! *panic*

Whos gonna be able to help ME then?! Not just 'anyone' cuz they WANT to,
    it will just slow me down........... I need to get info from researchers..
    Its not that easy to find...

=============================================

Wed, April 22, 2009 - 8:47 AM
      Maybe you just need to cool down a liitle so you don't rush by and away from all the wonderful clues that abound in all you do...

Tue, July 21, 2009 - 7:19 PM
        hehe Leif, my 'mad hormones' are beginning to leave my bio-chemical system and ordinary me / intel kicks in, so releived. I have a need for getting in contact with other FEMALES - I miss female intuition and their intel.

I then mean intelligence not the 'Intel' as in what many could misinterpret it as.

I am SOOOOOOOO releived the hormones are balanced. You have no idea. Or yes you have, you read my mobile-textmessages when I was in the bottomless pit.

I am glad I have a rule 'wait 14 days' - within 2weeks, something NEW will always have presented itself.

Im so glad you are my friend, and amazed by your capacity to seek beyond the ordinary, dig deep into the unkown and go beside the mainroads, and THEN you SHARE IT WITH A SMILE... you make hard things easier to 'melt'...

That is a gift you have. I bow to you.
        Thank you is not enough.

I hope I can give back the support you have been for me.

Jess

Wed, July 22, 2009 - 3:23 AM
          Dear, dear friend -- I am so glad that the storm is over for this time! And MUCH THANKS for your words of support above. I too need it. Jessica, I myself well understand about connecting to females for female intuition and their intelligence. :) As you point out, female intuition and understanding is SOOOO very important. I went to a meeting yesterday where I re-connected with a very intuitive person whom I had been thinking to reconnect with for a month or so, but never called. And there she was. So in the break we talked and I received wonderful feedback through her from Source.

Best!
          Leif
          • Unsu...

Re: Historical clues, secrets and traumas

Wed, July 22, 2009 - 3:48 AM
            hi Leif.,i agree on womens intuition and understanding.,ive been missing that more than i care to admit and im still opening to that side.,.,it seems we have a very special lady in common.,a sweet little bird with a broken wing on the mend.,just a line to say goodmorning and peace

Mon, November 2, 2009 - 1:14 PM
    Eating medicine got infection, (more syncromystical clues, meetings thanks to that so I have to share ; )
    I was at the Pharmacy today and got the pills, asking FOR THE FIRST TIME I must say -
    an impuls or just shere survival instinct since BAYER is on my no 1 *yuk* list
    since I was poisoned by their pharma... YAZ birthcontrolpill is now a case in the US,
    lawyers CHASE 'victims' to prepair a mass-suing of the poisoning corporation,
    since so many has died in heartattack, stroke, even forced to surgically remove organs -
    I 'only' got VERY sick, pissed almost blood the little I COULD piss (pardon my intimacy)
    stomach-ache beyond this world, and could only see with one eye, (close to a stroke).
    I couldnt walk, I had NO balance, and my tounge would function, I studdered,
    sounded drunk or exactly like someone close to a stroke or having a stroke... scary!

DO NOT TAKE YAZ THE PILL!!!! READ ON THE NET ABOUT THE 'TORTURE SCANDAL' case against this pill!

Anywayz, the Pharmaceuft-person behind the counter took the medicine-box that I was given today against my infection which is pretty much over since I went to emergency and got 2 pills directly, - the lady said about the maker of THIS pill:
    "It says ORION pharma here...."
    Im like WHAAAAAT?? *lol*

ORION... I have just read up about the GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZEH (Giza) and THE TIMELINE CODE....
    too cool! AND Im gonna get well - as well, not sicker u f-ckers on BAD Pharma.

Now to the topic I was gonna get too:

In a previous post here about the CHAIR named CATHEDRA - I have found more clues,
    and here is to all FEMALES ´'out there'' and - to the WISDOM 'inside' of us all....
    The dramatic story behind why females and our power was MADE 'demonic' by males,
    and who TOOK OVER the Throne - the Cathedra, in which 'preaching' of 'laws'
    and philosophy - to the people, was 'given' or in the last thousands years, ENFORCED upon them.

By 'the Church Fathers"... ex cathedra: 'from the chair'......

OLD POST:

------------------
    tribes.tribe.net/sunnelysr...ce5507583e

"The cathedra, a portable Greek and Roman chair originally used only by women, gave its name to a type of chair from which philosophers lectured."

//

Chair, a usually movable piece of furniture designed for the use of one person and consisting of a seat, legs, a backrest, and sometimes arms. Chairs date from ancient times. For thousands of years they were used only by royalty, nobility, the priesthood, and the wealthy classes. Chairs did not become a common article of furniture until the 16th century.

Egyptian and Mesopotamian

The earliest known chairs are Egyptian. They were usually low and sometimes were fitted with curved backs. In addition, they often had legs sculptured in animal forms. On the walls of tombs are painted and carved representations of various kinds of Egyptian chairs. In Babylonia, chairs were made of palm wood, which was easily worked as well as strong, light, and soft. The chairs or thrones of Assyrian monarchs were elaborate, massive, and heavily carved with representations of the kings and their entourages. See Egyptian Art and Architecture; Mesopotamian Art and Architecture.

Greek

The cathedra, a portable Greek and Roman chair originally used only by women, gave its name to a type of chair from which philosophers lectured.

In early Christian times the term cathedra was applied to the chair in which the bishop sat, and the churches in which this chair stood came to be known as cathedrals; a cathedral is the “seat” of a bishopric. See Greek Art and Architecture.

. . from wikipedia on the word Cathedral:

The word cathedral is derived from the Latin word cathedra ("seat" or "chair"), and refers to the presence of the bishop's or archbishop's chair or throne. In the ancient world, the chair was the symbol of a teacher and thus of the bishop's role as teacher, and also of an official presiding as a magistrate and thus of the bishop's role in governing a diocese.

//

MERCY SEAT on top of the ARC OF THE COVENANT....
    (more of that in the next post)

============.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NEW INFO IN NEXT POST ABOUT 'LECTURES FROM EX CATHEDRA"
    +females as 'holding power', sitting on the throne...

. .
    • 'When the Lion rests with the Lamb'...

Fri, November 13, 2009 - 6:20 PM
      Funny syncromystery... again...

Ive gone a 'winding road' to find out more, since Ive not joined any 'Secret Society' and have a wish to find the SEED truth in all the blossoming 'Religions of Planet Eart // The 'materia' Plane I would like to relate to it... we are SO much more then ONLY 'in materia'...

Now Ive come to the Phrase of 'Lion and the Lamb', and start to see that the 'Christian' Patriarchal view on beautiful deeper mysteries of the Origion of Sould, The Holy Spirit - and how an 'physics' terminology could just as well be overlapping an 'earthly' 3D simplified or 'fairytale' story of which most of our Religions are now turned into.

I have so much to share dont know where to start, so I will jump to the topic:

LION AND THE LAMB.....
      www.spiritheart.org/members/...lambs.htm

(My gematria is 999 since =

Jessica: 396 = 9
      Maria: 259 = 9
      J....... : 540 = 9

999 = CUBE OF STARS
      www.spiritheart.org/members/..._tele.htm

( all my 1188 = The Angel of The Covenant )
      * Shekinah also in male form METATRON -

so - After all of this 'search from EGO "view point" in quest of the truth' IN SPIRIT
      I can definitly say that Ive found a LINK between MEDICINE (DNA) and PHYSICS
      and SPIRITUALITY....

SNIPPET * ".....The lamb is a representation of the 999 Cube of Stars or Ormid, the universal context for reality wherein syntropy completes entropy. The lamb has been used to symbolize the Christ Consciousness, or consciousness of love and compassion. This is the key that takes us through the center point of the inversion from 666 to the 999.

The lion is the symbol for Solar Law. It is in the lion that we find the most commonly used esoteric symbol for the pure form of the 666. This is simply the inversion of the 999 Cube of Stars or "Ormid". This inversion takes place through the energetic structure of the lemniscate or infinity-eight loop. To visualize this see a standard numeral eight laid on its side, then stretched horizontally by a factor of two or so.

It is this lemniscate that is the basis for the Metatronic Fulcrum (Ref: Maia Christianne in Temple Doors Vol. 04, 1990 and Vol, 04, 1997). The Metatronic Fulcrum exists in the center point of the lemniscate or infinity-eight loop. It is in turn the basis of how the macrocosmic archetypal patterns within the Metatronic (non-dualistic) dimensions of the universe find their way into substantiation within the realms of matter, density and duality.

There is thus a phase reversal of these larger patterns as they "invert" from the 999 and enter into the harmonics of the 666 matter realm which are represented in the dynamics controlled by a World System's solar threshold, its Solar Law in other words. In fact, there is then a subsequent series of twelve polarity reversals which take place as these archetypal forms move into full manifestation upon the physical plane in a world such as our's. There is some further information on the "Twelve Polarities of Descent into Matter" in the Blue Stone Healing Manual by Maia Christianne that pertain to human incarnation specifically."

........................//

We have all heard the age old saying "when the lion will lie down with the lamb" which is meant to convey that a major change is coming to the Earth that will affect even the natural world in unexpected ways.

That saying is a compilation of thoughts and words that appear in the bible in the scroll of Isaiah. There are additional scriptural passages regarding the lion and the lamb in the Book of Revelation that are more apocalyptic and mysterious in their context.

These differing representations of the symbology of the lion and the lamb can be seen to represent differing aspects of the changes which are now upon us. In the more fundamental understanding of this saying about the lion and lamb lying together we have a representation of the next octave of the nature realms, called "Para Prakriti" in the Hindu scriptures.

In Para Prakriti there are no predators because the creatures in such a realm are able to sustain their higher vibratory forms upon the unlimited energy matrix they have access to. This is true of human beings in these realms as well. In other words, living beings in Para Prakriti live off of pure energy, there is no need for food, therefore competition and predation do not exist.

Yet there is a more esoteric understanding of this saying as well that points to higher level metaphysics operating within the Metatronic Spiral of evolution. The lamb is a representation of the 999 Cube of Stars or Ormid, the universal context for reality wherein syntropy completes entropy. The lamb has been used to symbolize the Christ Consciousness, or consciousness of love and compassion. This is the key that takes us through the center point of the inversion from 666 to the 999.

The lion is the symbol for Solar Law. It is in the lion that we find the most commonly used esoteric symbol for the pure form of the 666. This is simply the inversion of the 999 Cube of Stars or "Ormid". This inversion takes place through the energetic structure of the lemniscate or infinity-eight loop. To visualize this see a standard numeral eight laid on its side, then stretched horizontally by a factor of two or so.

It is this lemniscate that is the basis for the Metatronic Fulcrum (Ref: Maia Christianne in Temple Doors Vol. 04, 1990 and Vol, 04, 1997). The Metatronic Fulcrum exists in the center point of the lemniscate or infinity-eight loop. It is in turn the basis of how the macrocosmic archetypal patterns within the Metatronic (non-dualistic) dimensions of the universe find their way into substantiation within the realms of matter, density and duality.

There is thus a phase reversal of these larger patterns as they "invert" from the 999 and enter into the harmonics of the 666 matter realm which are represented in the dynamics controlled by a World System's solar threshold, its Solar Law in other words. In fact, there is then a subsequent series of twelve polarity reversals which take place as these archetypal forms move into full manifestation upon the physical plane in a world such as our's. There is some further information on the "Twelve Polarities of Descent into Matter" in the Blue Stone Healing Manual by Maia Christianne that pertain to human incarnation specifically.

Herein we have some of the more significant inner workings of the interactions and relationships between the 666 and the 999 revealed. The Metatronic Fulcrum is a powerful energetic universal structure. This holographic energy-form exists within all aspects of manifest reality which have the equivalent of DNA, i.e. all living things. In human DNA this energy form is called the M-STRA molecule which is an acronym for "Metatronic Star-Tect Redemption Apex," and which is named and defined in this quote from Maia Christianne's Temple Doors Vol. 04, 1990:

Metatronic Star-Tect Redemption Apex... a lattice of star energy created by a non-lateral gravity system, i.e. outside polarity (containing no opposite poles) interacting on high-state star emissions from the centers of the Living Lights (Archangelic resonances within star-matter).

It is therefore within our very own DNA that we have access to the Cube of Stars or Ormid on the other side of our Solar Threshold as we move more fully into the open-ended reality of the greater dimensions of our universe that are beyond duality. In the dynamic present within the 666 we are in-raying the larger universal archetypes into denser forms through an involutionary process. Moving through the fulcrum into the 999 then opens up the dynamic wherein we can more fully begin out-raying what we have developed in consciousness in our journey here on Earth so it may be fully incorporated back into the larger universal archetypes, thus updating them. This has been occurring in varying degrees all along, but we are going to be opened up to this dynamic in a much more significant way as we pass through this final 999 time gate on our journey home.

As I wrote previously, the upcoming 9/9/9 is the final time gate in a long harmonic series that was initiated 14,400 years ago. Today, I was delighted to receive an article from a friend of mine, Cayelin Castell, of Shamanic Astrology Mystery School and Celestial Timings newsletter (highly recommended and comes in both a free and paid version). This article is entitled "Pluto Stations at the Galactic Cross once in 248 Years". Quoting some excerpts from this article:

In this time of the Turning of the Ages many highly significant and extremely rare planetary alignments have been occurring. September 11, 2009 marks Pluto’s station direct. Pluto’s stationary energy lasts for nearly a month before and a month after the exact station date with September 11 acting as the center point of this portal... Every 26,000 years for about 144 years the December Solstice aligns along the Galactic Cross (where the plane of our Galaxy intersects the plane of our Solar System) near Galactic Center... The main point here is to emphasize the unique importance and rarity of this Pluto alignment. During any planetary station we experience a Still Point (a portal of infinite possibilities) in relationship to those planetary energies. Pluto is the single most important symbol we have for alchemical transformation, bringing the shadow to light for the purpose of experiencing greater empowerment, and shamanic death and rebirth.

This is extremely powerful given that the mid-point of this Pluto still-point is only two days after the final 999 time gate opens us to the final energetic impulse that will take us through the final stages of traversing the 666-999 inversion thus offering us the possibility of full activation of our M-STRA molecule or heart seed. I also sense that the window either side of the midpoint of this particular Pluto still point may be considerably longer than usual due to the many other very powerful celestial alignments and harmonic shifts that are all taking place right now.

We are each a reflection of this universal hologram and within each of us we have the lion and the lamb as well. In fact we have two lions. We have the pure lion that represents the Solar Law harmonics of 666 in our solar system. We would not physically exist without this and it was the focus of some of the ancient Solar Initiations. Then there is the other lion that represents all of the energetic miasms and convolutions that have been created throughout our sojourn on Earth. We usually call this karma or the shadow, but these terms have become laden with various idealogies. I therefore prefer to address this from the perspective of a metaphorical analogy to help break our consciousness out into new perspectives.

We can think of this second lion of miasms as being like a mutant lion that was a byproduct of our efforts over many generations to breed an incredible strain of lion that had all the best qualities within it. The mutant lion has physical problems, does not have all its legs and toes and some things are deformed and it is in poor health. In the level of nature that exists in our world as we know it, known as "Apara Prakriti" in the Hindu texts, the mutant lion would be killed by the stronger lions as part of the process of natural selection. Yet all of our hearts go out to such creatures even though we are a part of this level of nature, why?

It is because we humans have the most active M-STRA molecule on the planet along with the whales and dolphins. The M-STRA molecule brings the energy of the Metatronic lamb into play within our experience. We literally have one part of our being in Apara Prakriti and another in Para Prakriti, physically. When the lamb comes to lie down with the lion, it lies down with both lions and the mutant lion is then transformed and merges with the pure lion once again.

In other words, when we have learned to use the power found within our true identity of pure awareness and love instead of using force applied in the direction of our ego's desired outcomes the lamb shall come to lie with the lion in our being and we shall find the M-STRA molecule flaming in our hearts carrying us across the 666 Solar Threshold into the vast and infinite realms of the 999 Cube of Stars. As stated in my previous information on the upcoming 999 Cube of Stars Tele-Transmission:

A new Solar Lion will roar in our collective heart after we pass through this final 999 time gate.

I will now add that this lion has a destiny to lie with the lamb, and its roar is none other than the roar of a fierce love that cannot be subdued by fear of any sort.

I will be working with the M-STRA dynamic in the upcoming 999 Cube of Stars Tele-Transmission.

by Simeon Chiron Nartoomid

. .
      Reg 'Throne' or Cathedra - maby its time to sit down and share a little : )

So sorry I havent posted, Ive been ill and are still on penicillin.

I have this thick book about SYMBOLISM next to me - by Hans Biedermann

In English: Dictionary of Symbolism
      www.amazon.com/Dictionary.../0816025932

In German: Knaurs Lexicon der Symbole

and its VERY fun to flip through in bed and absorb new 'views' and relationsip to ordinary 'mundane' things and find them transform into magical things, its like growing a relationship on a much deeper level to MATERIA - which Ive always had such PROBLEM relation too... I wrote it as my Profile-description in 2006 when I started my first english attempts to find more truths, beyond my own little country, Sweden.

Now only to find I have 'turned my back' to my OWN very VERY very very 'veiled' and rich Mythology.

Take GOTLAND for example - linked to alot of Ancient Symbolism and clues : )
      www.google.se/search
      Enjoy the Discovery of a medieval and UR-Kulti...

I do myself enjoy feeling myself blending the beautiful canvas of a Global Mix of the 'seed truths' of ALL this PLANES so called 'Religions'; and I hope the flowerbud in My Heart will Open up its Rosepedals.

~~ : THE MYTHIC CALL : ~~ (video, hope it will 'speak to YOU')
      www.youtube.com/watch

Though, its very very hard to wash through the already filtered out searchengines.

There are many sites, blogs, forums where the AWAKENING are discussed,
      and I still see the patterns of the 'diversion' or 'camps' arise and it causes conflicts..
      ~~ MASTERS OF LIFE, LOVE & LIGHT ~~
      sunnely.blogspot.com/2007/01...ght.html

I agree with Michael Tsarion about the researching of 'the Mosaic'
      I heard he share it in a video about Freemasonry, I think it was here:
      at ConciousMediaNetwork: (see under video-section ... its a TREASURE!)
      www.consciousmedianetwork.com

here is a blog as example how topics move into these Symbols and are 'viewed' and 'related' to : )
      synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php
      its VERY EASY to get stuck, and sucked into one little piece.....
      and 'claim' that piece as THE ONLY TRUTH
      and all others Expressions or Angles of the 360 TRUTH MasterDegree (my new Insight)

How about if we are ORBs, when we reach the LIGHTBODY, which some see in exciting UFO-videos?

fascination or almost 'brainwashing' can create a cultmember - its all a 'matter' of knowledge,
      bodymindspirit.tribe.net/threa...812207
      (VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHICH I STRONGLY RECOMMEND)

Control the Mind?
      on how to Influence... which throughout history has seen as very Desireable,
      which is definitly very understandable, since many of the masses where abused in various systems,
      hence the man strived for a Position in which he could Direct where to go or not to,
      a natural reaction on very abnormal traumatic human situations...

. . ***********
      hence I see one of the SOLUTIONS to the Next Levels eventual problems in the 'overlap'
      to ADRESS the Leaders of Cults or Sects or Reltions - into the Mysteries in 360 degrees, depth,
      but Startpoint MUST be from THEIR perspective, and through discussions..
      or simply exchange ideas, why not in smaller seminars...

. *************
      . .

A step by step gradual and respectful approach instead of the 'anti' or 'holy' against each other as of today..

I do notice that 'google' has a somewhat complex relationship to certain topics,
      not to mention how 'THE WEB' interacts with us, in all kinds of syncro-mystical ways.

I used to sit for months and months and ONLY focus on my own blog,
      and post images in relationships to words, and follow leads through music,
      and depending on how these multi-medias interacted with me = I wrote Poems : )

I think they came from EIN SOPH
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof

And those deeply SPIRTUAL Poems has been 'flowing through me' and I go slightly 'altered state' - which I called INSPIRATION, but in later age I heard others say I 'channeled' - which I then of course found caused a type of splinter in me in relationship to My Creativity, it got kind of like more 'pretentious', as if I was some kind of 'special' or 'different' just because I could interact with My Higher Self like this.

The first poem was called
      * * ~~ WIND OF FREEDOM.... ~~
      I wrote it when I was 13, on a typewriter of the old type; I still have the original : )~
      sunnely.blogspot.com/2008/09..._11.html
      (Please dont miss the song - see link, I always like to have music to my poetry)

(I have a diarynote from me at age 12½ where Im deeply troubled over the scenarios of war,
      and I question governments peculiar ideas to 'drop bombs' even though no one REALLY wants to,
      and also how its allowed to make people SICK, only to 'cure' them via special 'Systems' and especially fascinating and weird was the 'pills' i.e. pharmacology... I listed problems as nervous poisoning of Alcoholism due to Emotioal Loneliness or Stress, in order to satesy needs, or become still in this 'hard' world, of such 'rough' geometry.. I even signed it and wrote a rime about nightmares of war and daydreams of 'other planes' far away from such...

Wind of Freedom -

It was my FIRST really 'Spiritual Channeling' cuz I 'went into another state' and 'downloaded' as I say today.
      It was VERY moving.. and I felt that LONGING to a 'Wind'... it didnt make sense to me AT ALL,
      and I couldnt really relate to it as I grew up, thinking I was 'weird' and or 'special' as everyone said..

(I was greatly supported by famous Swedes, and encouraged by my School,
      and I exchanged letters with many much older then me, and got to be in 'center' of attention
      around a table where even more Seniors could sit in silence and just listen....
      I relate to this nowadays as VERY unusual, but then I was blessed with having 'Earth Angels' as close friends ; )

In my school (age 13-18)
      where this poem was printed and passed around by the Teachers
      and Leaders of what I know find is linked to 'Secret Societies' open 'platform'; Poetrynights in theaters etc
      - but they just 'watched' over me... didnt intrude or hint a clue....
      only gently encouraging my search and gave me very nice feedback,
      Ive had ever since age of 11 had deep conversations with Seniors about Litterature and its Form, its point of origin etc...) It was for me a necessary elixir to survive in this world... the deeply magical moments of BEING in the world of ART....

I read Jean M Auels books at the age of 11-12 about Ayla
      www.amazon.com/Jean-M-Aue...LJX5QCWVZYT
      I wrote stories, I told stories, I played theater, I danced and sang alot
      we had alot of music and culture in school and that is what I HIGHLY recommend!! (right brainlobe)

Now, since I wrote in ALIEN-forum about my dreams since early childhood, when I was given lectures by 'The Tall Man' ... I was taught codes, binary, maya, or the DNA, or 'Life Key' and it was deeply ARTISTIC and yet Mathmatical, and I couldnt really explain it to others around me.... I painted symbols of both spiritual and fractal art... unfortionately its few traces left, since I moved around alot. And my 3 years work in Estetic-Society Studies during age 16-19 was stolen..... (??.....hmmm...)

Anyways, 'alien' or off planet... yes its been a very 'close to heart' issue since early childhood.
      I sat up by the windows at night, with my crystalstones and 'wanted to go home'
      I felt trapped in the body, and I felt alone, abandoned.
      I was deeply attracted and fascinated to the Indigo/Lilac colouored Cosmonaut suit
      which my grandmother had in her bookshelf, it was my first stop as I came to her.
      That and the book about Cinderella.... mmmm...... haha!
      If I was gonna be here, it was gonna be in AMAZING dresses in a crystal castle...
      the Light there is beyond words... I danced there...

These 'teachings' by The Tall Man then...

I called the thread "Contacted through dreams" in ALIEN forum,
      tribes.tribe.net/alienstri...3e5a7f4f98
      (maby if you read this, you might ask yourself if YOU are a 'this' or 'that' -
      but I have descided NOT to 'limit' myself with a 'title' which only makes it difficult again... I just am. Evolving. : )
      I 'related' to it then as 'off planet' but now I see it more as 'we in a fishbowl' in a huge wast Ocean / Sea..

In a 3-yearold body trying to learn about 'the world' it didnt really 'fit in' I noticed. I had to have 2 me kind of - One was the me in 'relation' with 'the others' and I often found that others where scared of me OR got scared due to that I had strong Blessings by God, or as some relate to it: Extrasensory Perceptions, or 'PSI' or 'Supernatural'...

TEST TO SEE IF YOU ARE PRECOGNITIVE
      www.psychic.com.au/psychic_test.htm
      I scored 99 of 100, and I often have Time / Space 'screenshots' popping up
      (the testresult is in this blog here on tribe in my profile way way back... somewhere, I think 2007 maby,
      I dont have desire to search through it now and google is as usual having a 'double-edged' relation to my wish to re-search ; )

Someone that is 'Clairvoyant' or 'Clairhearing' or what its called, having 'truthdreams'
      i.e. see events in a linear time that 'has not happened yet' - are often called a 'seer'
      or a 'foreteller' of events, is also called to be Precognitive,

and or to 'Remote Viewers' learn a Technique, see +CIA ) that is to 'see on a distance'
      nowadays we use TELE Vision machines and 'tune in' a channel in which we have a TV as medium,
      we are Viewer of Remote Sender - but the 'waves' all everywhere.... but, invisible... : )

a radio and other machines has intersting items in them, like Crystals, or Spectrums or Silicon...
      Its all a SOURCE of sharing or experiencing knowledge through.... and sending it further...
      it can also be stored or downloaded...
      INTER ACTION happens THROUGH Mediums as 'channels'...
      we we all 'Mediums' in our 'biosuits' ~ which is containing our Conciousness, Spirit,
      Energy and Emotions.... we Experience...

Now speaking of that, a friend of mine had an interesting idea about that -

HOW CAN ONE SOURCE SHARE IN DIRECT CONTACT TO ALL THE MASSES INDIVIDUALLY?
      ....- What if that One Source is like a SERVER and we are Surfers : )
      hence the Servers Capacity is making the Contact Direct and in to You... Me.... Civilisation

(I WILL NOT go into names of friends,
      since some 'followers' of me are pretty much into the 'diversion / camping' stage yet,
      and my Journey and interactions shouldnt become infectious to them, hence I gladly separate it,
      kind of like you dont hand over the keys to the car to a child, or someone that has special handicaps...)

Many are going into 'obsessive' defensive stages in their Expression in 3D,
      chooses to 'defend' A truth, which is deeply Holy in THEIR View Point, (Space)
      ~~
      and from a higher perspective that is understandable, however, at this POINT in TIME - its ment to be a 'Blending'
      The Stars say so. It is Time Now.

* * ~~ The Warriors Quest - Peace ~~
      sunnely.blogspot.com/2008/09...dom.html

hence I choose to post again, to share more.... its Important so I hope the web are picking up my DECLARATION OF LOVE *muah!*

also dont get stuck on the 'flat' description of sites; physics now shows that TIME is 3 Dimensional,
      not only a Linear <<---- back in time moving ----->> moving 'forward' so to speak : )
      with 'space' interacting on or across or .... yes how was that again......
      how is Space or Time relating to each other - and interact with You,
      especially with the Piezoelectrical Pineal Gland which in itself could be a weekend 'Getaway' experience to jump into...

Link that 'templet' to Your brains both lobes (right and left) - more to study ..
      and in what relation can an excercise as playing with a Drumset make you a better 'Spiritualist'?

Maby Time is ALSO Multi-Dimensional just like YOU are ....
      Maby thats why it sometimes 'feels' so 'hard' to FIT 'in' here...

How can a multidimensioal being fit in a template of too simple patterns?
      It wont - hence, it feels like one 'doesnt fit in' : ) and others 'see' (they THINK/ mental) 'a You' as Different.
      In old age earth linear time it was a big big threat, especially for a female...
      and still today it carries its Stigmata and one can feel 'burned out' alot,
      its not necessary to be 'burned at the stake', the price is still costly to be a Messenger.
      But as ArchAngel Ariel said: "Congratulate them on being excellent sleepers (still asleep)*..."

I as a Masternumber 11/22 is a 'World BRIDGER' ~~ and we all are, In and Out -
      Bridging over 'troubled water'.... not only around this Planets water,
      but think about it; You are ALSO 'troubled water'.... the 70% water WITHIN your cells : )

CLIMBING THE HEAVENLY LADDER or BRIDGING Heaven with 'Earth'
      www.reach.net/~star1/skylad.htm

(( also study how that is linked to Your ChakraSystem and the various 'Lightbodys' you have ))

~ Regarding a SUPER NATURAL experience ~

well let me tell You, kindly... there cant really exist anything which hasnt another aspect to it in relataion to our 'understanding' or interpretation... so dont let the various limitations of your eventual society.. culture... relatious base hinder You from diving into the well and dig up some real deep treasues... it only DEEPENS Your Spirituality... its tough to 'be lost' as a Spiritual 'person' / being, so I do know the pain of WANTING MORE KNOWLEDGE but being 'held back' by riddles, vague replies, and eyes looking at you in either 'aw'..., or in 'wow'

I found tonight this link and I hope You might find some 'cool' insight by that also : )
      I started year 2008 to all of a sudden get this urge to do the typical 3 dots before or after each post,
      I got the question why, which I also asked myself, but I couldnt explain really - it 'felt right'
      and it 'was spacey' around the text with a bit of distance between the 'closing wall' of a writing 'box'...

. .

I found yet ANOTHER link tonight which ties the above together very personally to me,
      while searching for 999 TIMEGATE: Godess Chess
      www.goddesschess.com/theweav...e19.html

It is exactly as 'The 'Tall Man' said to me,
      and as I havent shared with many yet, only hinted or given to THE FEW, about my 'wakeup'
      and its all nautral that it would happen in 'The End of Time' - since there IS NO end of 'Time'
      its like pointing out 'end' of a Spiral... there is no end.... no... we are all immortal / energy / spirits

The Tall Man (which I now realize are friend with who I call The Voice)
      said to me REPEADEDLY, that what I must say and repeat

is to NOT be afraid, please dont be afraid, its gonna be fine!
      How 'easy' it is, this experience and its dramas,
      its how we DESIGNE it.... we ALL... so Wake Up ; ) and Create that Dream!

- all of this in combination now turns out to MAKE SENSE....
      it is ALL linked together in a 'Me' which some could find a 'Enigma' - am I real? And who or what am I...

* * (clue)
      ~~ SENSUAL SERPENT OF DESIRE ~~
      sunnely.blogspot.com/2008/09...ire.html

WHO I am? Im FINDING OUT *smile*
      - it depends on How You View Me, Read Me, and Relate to Me; and vice versa...
      we are never static, we are evolving.... and if emotions or mind/thoughts get stuck,
      we are given the message of 'dis-ease'; in society, bodysystem or emotional through anxiety.

So... if You for some 'reason' or idea are curious about me....
      I would like to, gently this time ; ) TURN back that attention towards Your Self, since YOU are THE most Important - for You, in Your Center... I recommend and urge others to do as I have, its very stimulating... Start in one corner and walk around on this 'Mosaic' called Earth..

and FIND the Beautiful Magical Codes = Linked to You...

THIS IS YOUR ADVENTURE, THIS 'LIFE', so Follow YourSelf, and Honour Your Unique way of interacting with Materia / in body, in 'life'.

I started calling my self of the 'Messenger' part as 'Light' linked to the Sun,
      I elaborated with it in english since the swedish version didnt fit - hence Sunnely came up,
      its also a 'anti depressant' lol.... hmm... wouldnt know, I feel deep preassure 'stickin around'..
      but hey, I also heard that Diamonds are made in the 'Deep Darkness' and under severe Preassure..

Now however that Light is gonna be 'given a TONE' to be Activated....
      Maby through the 'antennas' you have on youro cells? : )

(See Bruce Lipton - A Fractal Evolution, As Above - So Below) on video.google.com
      or see this TEASER - MUST SEE
      www.youtube.com/watch

So I thought I should 'end' this post with this video - ~~ THE *STAR* SIGN ~~ (posted on my birthday) *BOW*
      www.consciousmedianetwork.com/vid....htm

. .

Oh, I just found a picture of ME!!

images.tribe.net/tribe/upl...74487a0677

. .
        • twenty five years ago I broke. Whilst meditating, a nasty entity attached itself to me and I was pushed aside. For a small number of days I continued to do my daily drudge, but there was someone else there. It was like I was drunk and with a bad hangover. Then this stranger approached and gave me a piece of paper with a name and phone number on it. He said "I don't know. I just know that I have to give you this." then he walked away. I rang the number. A man named Peter answered. I told him some thing was wrong and he said that I had an entity attached to me and that I had to get to his place ASAP.
          Prior to that day when I was attacked, I was a healer. Not something I chose, but something I was able to do. I placed my hands on people and they were healed. Just the way it was.
          I arrived at Peter's place an hour after the call and met my own ObiWan Kenobi/Yoda. The house was full of books and in his garage was Colonel Klink's car from the sit com Hogan's Heroes.
          He asked if I'd like tea and I nodded my head with a feint smile.
          Moments later, I heard that voice that had been there since boyhood say, "It's OK to reveal yourself here."
          At that, I felt my body and soul relax. It seamed like it had been forever. My hands began to heat and then I felt the wind of the soul. Imagine standing above a fan that was blowing air up your body and over your head. Imagine your body become so light that it almost leaves the ground. Imagine being able to have your soul lift itself out of your body and give a BIG STRETCH!
          "Ah, there you are!" He said as he returned with the two cups of tea. He was looking directly at where my spiritual head would have been.
          The entity had scarpered the moment I left for his place.
          Your picture reminds me of that big stretch.
          • Unsu...

uhmmn.,thats a nice story Gerard--are you able to heal again.,laying on of hands since then.,?
            ive only done it once intentionally--i heard if you dont use this gift it goes away--
            i would like to think if a person-or persons were hooked up spiritually and at that higher frequency that when the time comes.,it can be channeled-i hope.,
            • So would I, but twenty years ago I married a woman that spirit had directed me to. She fell ill almost immediately and has been sick ever since. We found out that the illness had been with her all her life and that she'd only had a reprieve for a dozen years before we met. There is no time now for meditation or any other spiritual pursuit and the energy only runs one way, through me to her. We both agree that if I hadn't happened in her life, she would have been dead within five years of that meeting, so what's a bit of life energy loss.
              Up till five years ago I had hope that my energy flow could be turned around, but not now. The barrel is truly empty.
              We've both been running on fumes for some time now and have been scratching our heads as to the whole point of it all. Her condition has her in almost a permanent state of PMS even though she had a hysterectomy seven year ago to remove a 10lb tumor and so it is difficult for me to reach out to others as they would encroach on my time being there for her.
              She works in welfare and is instrumental in a number of people who have no hope or faith having it restored, so even if I have to continue in this roll for another twenty years, my soul will think it worth it in the end.

Tue, March 9, 2010 - 7:36 PM
    From above link

*snippet* .... "As a symbol, Quetzalcoatl represents the integration of "heaven and earth," spirit and matter. It seems that this is the ultimate goal of the Western path, and that our development of rationality and technology – although they seem to have temporarily pulled us away from the earth and the earthly - are actually aspects of our planetary evolution into new thresholds of intensity, new levels of consciousness.

However, somehow, consciousness now has to intensify to the point where we can take control of the unleashed forces of technology. I suppose this is why I consider the presumed theft of the election through electronic means to be so important – it is a crack through which people may begin to question our unconscious and naive subservience to technological progress.

Questions can lead to more questions. If the ==>> Apocalypse means uncovering or revealing, then we have to bring a greater light into the darker aspects of our individual psyches as well as the unconscious darkness that our current civilization represents and expresses."

//

the 'ALCHEMICAL WEDDING'...

. .

Fri, March 12, 2010 - 8:07 PM

ego post haha - its about my comet... 'Temple 1' or 9P or 'mission stone' is my new nickname on it ; ) since NASA made a 'Deep Impact' on it .... ; P

heres what I found ~
    harmonicconcordance.braveweblog.com/entry/12457

. .

LATER 'on the line / web / network superbrain synapses of gaia' -SKATERS!

Mind the gap! ; P

. .

add.... since stuff have a tendancy to 'disappear' from that netlab called the web,
    Im copying the info here: (posted 2005)

"Comet Temple 1 & Spica

As you may be aware, tonight, at 10 52 (+/- 3 min.), NASA's "Deep Impact" mission is scheduled to expolde a 820 pound bomb on the surface of the 8.7-mile-long comet, Temple 1. It could result in a crater which might range from the size of a house to the size of a football stadium, and from two to 14 stories deep.

The sky map at the moment of impact, should look like this, for observers on the Pacific coast and Hawaii:
    www.harmonicconcordance.com/Come...e.jpg

Scientists at NASA expect to gather valuble clues as to the origins of the Universe out of the analysis of the detritus of the impact.

One very interesting theory, so far derisevly dismissed by the scientific establishment, is the Electric/Plasma theory as expressed by cosmologist Wallace "Wal" Thornhill. His site presents an easily accessible explanation of that theory, and its implications. You might want to check it out.

This, however, is not a science forum. So I'll leave that to others who have the expertise in that area to fight those issues out. ASTROLOGY is the game here. As such, I have an astrological observation to make. I'll make it breif.

When Temple 1 is impacted tonight, it will be very nearly conjunct, both by celestial Longitude and Latitude, to the Fixed Star, Spica. Here's the skinny on that Star, snipped from my Solar Fire program:

Spica (whose apparent Declination, by the way, is 11°11" South) traditionally represents the potential for brilliance. One of the great stars of the sky, Spica is the wheat sheaf being held by the goddess of fertility, the thousand-named Isis or the Christian Mary.

Spica represents the gift of this goddess. Once this gift used to be knowledge of cultivation.
    Now Spica represents the goddess' gift of new knowledge and gives a potential for brilliance to any chart it touches.

"New knowledge" is certainly what is being sought. As Spiritual seekers, might we not also use this "deep impact" to explore the deepest origins of the Universe within. In doing so, to realize that the potential for brillaince that Spica promises illuminates our own God-Conscious Selves. And realizing that, to act accordingly in the World.

Johnny

PS: This might have significant impact on those with Planets or points at about 23-24° of the Cardinal Signs, Aries, Libra, Cancer and Capricorn."

Recent topics in "Sunnelys Restart of Terra Firma"