Advertisement

who wants my penis and balls?

topic posted Tue, December 14, 2010 - 4:36 AM by  giorgio
Share/Save/Bookmark
I want lost penis and balls
posted by:
giorgio
Advertisement
  • I will eat your penis and balls .. then we eat together my genitals....
    • Unsu...

You want: I will eat your penis and balls .. then we eat together my genitals....
      I wanna it also!!! We eat them directly from the body:
      After the owner of the organ tight contact the organ-eat and cooked it himself or with the other - we eat this genital.
      And the next - alternating. This is my dream!
      Are your idea is to exit the testicle from bag before eat or eat with bag ball?
  • Unsu...

i would do anything, including eating my own testicles, if i could just find someone to remove them.....

chas
    • Unsu...

We eat them directly from the body:
      After the owner of the organ tight contact the organ-eat and cooked it himself or with the other - we eat this genital.
  • Unsu...

I want a group where eat one testicle each other directly from the body without a break first!! Has developed his own testicle scrotum, pulling one out, tie it, cooking or grilling, then everyone including eating the testicle is cooked directly from body!
  • Unsu...

We eat them directly from the body:
  • There are cutters but you need to be careful or you could bleed to death. Castration is very simple if the cords are tied. Penectomy is more difficult. I have a friend that had that done and a photo of him on my profile site. My cutter kept my nuts as a trophy in a jar .... she did not eat them ....

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Sponsorship of Bodymod clubhouse Seatrooper 20 May 17, 2015
Silicone injection portos 8 May 10, 2015
Castration time Axel 1 May 3, 2015
Body hair Axel 3 April 15, 2015