Advertisement

Subincision

topic posted Sat, June 24, 2006 - 2:04 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I started on my subincision earlier in the week and this is the first part without an anchor (my PA last time) and i was wondering if anyone knows some good ways to prevent regrowth?

so far i have been packing it with gauze and it is looking pretty effective.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Subincision

Sat, September 8, 2007 - 4:32 PM
    My penis was subincised myself
    • Re: Subincision

Tue, September 18, 2007 - 11:02 PM
      Tu l'a fait toi-meme? Quel etait le proces? Combine de temps faisait-it? Je viens de commencer a la faire (c'est un comarade qui la fait), mais nous ne sommmes pas sur comment proceder. Avis??? En anglais ou francais.
      • Unsu...

Tue, September 25, 2007 - 5:49 AM
        j'ai parl un pieu francais, mais ecrite tres mouvrais, tu compris ca?
        my english ia a little better, i hope (im a german). I alls had self done , very amazing in little cutting steps: one cut, perhaps 2mm, healing with stretching, and after healing a new cut...
      • Unsu...

Tue, April 15, 2008 - 4:09 PM
        Hi,
        Yes by myself, step by step, millimeter per millimeter not in 10 minutes...
        At the beginning, i have removed the frenulum with a clamp and scissors(it's more easy not very pain, but you need to be safe, your penis must be clean and your tools too).
        2 or 3 weeks later i started with a razor blade to open the part off my glans, it was not really pain (strange, but it was ok for me ;o) ) and i stopped just at the limite between my glans and the shaft of the penis.
        i have wait 2 or 3 weeks, after i started to open the shaft of my penis directly with a very very good scissors.
        My subincision is not very big, not on all the shaft, but i like it.
        Maybe one day i will continue the job and finalyze my subincision on the entire shaft...
        i want it before my penectomy !
        • Unsu...

Tue, April 22, 2008 - 3:22 AM
          gratulations, its a hot mod, yeah, to open slowly its own cock...
          but if a recommendation is allowed, i would say, complete the sub and additional a complete splitting of your cock, and after this remove the cock. its much more easy and undangerous to remove the half cocks single, one after the other. i believe you can imagine this...
          • Unsu...

Wed, May 14, 2008 - 3:15 PM
            Thanks !
            Yes i think it's a good idea, i will complete my subincision, after split my penis, and at fine remove the both part of my cock...

Mon, May 26, 2008 - 9:17 PM
              You are a lucky guy Your penis looks great now ;-))
              Just imagine how it will look when when you cut all the way down the shaft.
              Geoff ,,, heavily tattooed bear

Mon, May 26, 2008 - 10:54 PM
                I agree with you Geoff, Dwayne has an awesome cock and it would be ever better all splayed open right down to the scrot! ;-)

Sun, January 25, 2009 - 10:02 PM
    Pretty uncommon for re-growth if your cuts are through the penile tissue to the urethra. I staunched the bleeding each time and was able to urinate within an hour. No re-growth thus far ... have made 15 cutting sessions totalling 1 inch total thus far.

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Sponsorship of Bodymod clubhouse Seatrooper 10 July 26, 2014
Man Pusssy Raychell 57 July 26, 2014
extreme circumcision Unsubscribed 32 July 21, 2014
Penile ligament cutting jack 4 July 21, 2014