Advertisement

Subincision

topic posted Sat, June 24, 2006 - 2:04 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I started on my subincision earlier in the week and this is the first part without an anchor (my PA last time) and i was wondering if anyone knows some good ways to prevent regrowth?

so far i have been packing it with gauze and it is looking pretty effective.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Subincision

Sat, September 8, 2007 - 4:32 PM
    My penis was subincised myself
    • Re: Subincision

Tue, September 18, 2007 - 11:02 PM
      Tu l'a fait toi-meme? Quel etait le proces? Combine de temps faisait-it? Je viens de commencer a la faire (c'est un comarade qui la fait), mais nous ne sommmes pas sur comment proceder. Avis??? En anglais ou francais.
      • Unsu...

Tue, September 25, 2007 - 5:49 AM
        j'ai parl un pieu francais, mais ecrite tres mouvrais, tu compris ca?
        my english ia a little better, i hope (im a german). I alls had self done , very amazing in little cutting steps: one cut, perhaps 2mm, healing with stretching, and after healing a new cut...
      • Unsu...

Tue, April 15, 2008 - 4:09 PM
        Hi,
        Yes by myself, step by step, millimeter per millimeter not in 10 minutes...
        At the beginning, i have removed the frenulum with a clamp and scissors(it's more easy not very pain, but you need to be safe, your penis must be clean and your tools too).
        2 or 3 weeks later i started with a razor blade to open the part off my glans, it was not really pain (strange, but it was ok for me ;o) ) and i stopped just at the limite between my glans and the shaft of the penis.
        i have wait 2 or 3 weeks, after i started to open the shaft of my penis directly with a very very good scissors.
        My subincision is not very big, not on all the shaft, but i like it.
        Maybe one day i will continue the job and finalyze my subincision on the entire shaft...
        i want it before my penectomy !
        • Unsu...

Tue, April 22, 2008 - 3:22 AM
          gratulations, its a hot mod, yeah, to open slowly its own cock...
          but if a recommendation is allowed, i would say, complete the sub and additional a complete splitting of your cock, and after this remove the cock. its much more easy and undangerous to remove the half cocks single, one after the other. i believe you can imagine this...
          • Unsu...

Wed, May 14, 2008 - 3:15 PM
            Thanks !
            Yes i think it's a good idea, i will complete my subincision, after split my penis, and at fine remove the both part of my cock...

Mon, May 26, 2008 - 9:17 PM
              You are a lucky guy Your penis looks great now ;-))
              Just imagine how it will look when when you cut all the way down the shaft.
              Geoff ,,, heavily tattooed bear

Mon, May 26, 2008 - 10:54 PM
                I agree with you Geoff, Dwayne has an awesome cock and it would be ever better all splayed open right down to the scrot! ;-)

Sun, January 25, 2009 - 10:02 PM
    Pretty uncommon for re-growth if your cuts are through the penile tissue to the urethra. I staunched the bleeding each time and was able to urinate within an hour. No re-growth thus far ... have made 15 cutting sessions totalling 1 inch total thus far.

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Anybody with connections in South America? Josep 1 August 29, 2014
urethra reroute problems portos 1 August 27, 2014
Flaying the Scrotum Rush 1 August 24, 2014
Cutters Alick 0 August 24, 2014