Advertisement

meatotomy

topic posted Sat, March 12, 2011 - 7:29 PM by  Steve
Share/Save/Bookmark
Wanting to know the best method for a DIY meatotomy.

Also the best way to get past the mind game of the pain involved.
posted by:
Steve
Australia
Advertisement
  • Meatotomy

Sat, March 12, 2011 - 11:48 PM
    Crush with artery forceps first is the way that most guys who've done this have gone.
    I wanted to keep my PA so I enlarged the PA hole down the shaft to start my sub, rather than from the glans.
    Paul
  • Re: meatotomy

Tue, March 15, 2011 - 3:30 PM
    I just used a little mouth ulcer gel to numb it a little, (it contains lidocaine hydrochloride), sharp scissors and cut. Two or three very small snips each time, a couple of weeks between sessions. I haven't quite finished, but I need to remove the frenulum first.

Wed, March 16, 2011 - 4:49 AM
      Its nice to see someone who hasnt got a piercing to get started. I dont intend ongetting pierced I just want to go for the cut. Im just trying to get over the pain factor and will try. Have ordered a hemostat and will try that when it arrives..

Wed, March 16, 2011 - 5:11 AM
        since i replyed I didnt wait started to cut away with a scalpel got a littlt way done but will have to work at it

Wed, March 16, 2011 - 8:04 PM
          I started my meatotomy 2 years ago using a small sharp knife to start to enlarge my pee hole...a little cut at a time. The "cutting" pain felt good the "hole" time. There was some bleeding involved but not for long. Once I got my meatotomy cut I started on my subincision and have never looked back except for the time I nicked a blood vessel and couldn't stop the bleeding and had to go to the ER and have surgery to suture up all my work. Since last October I restarted my sub and have finally reached the top of my nut sack. You'll eventually get used to the pain and won't need anything to mask it...

Thu, March 24, 2011 - 1:26 AM
        How drunk does one have to be to add the hemostat to the part that needs cutting.... my god it fucking hurts

Thu, March 24, 2011 - 1:55 AM
          No pain, no gain is one facetious reply. Seriously ice helps, and possibly wrapping the ends of the forceps with sterile surgical tape. They don't need to cut, just to press.
          Regards
          Paul

Thu, March 24, 2011 - 9:06 AM
            I just took my jackife and slowly inserted the 4" blade down my hole all the way to the hilt. When I slowly took it out it cut my hole further open. Next morning when I went to the can I almost passed out but it healed up nicely.

Wed, September 14, 2011 - 3:21 PM
    I have looked at 47 years Meatotomie itself cut the ostium Externa (the urethral opening) at 12 a.m. to 6 p.m. clock had expanded somewhat. Prerequisite is clean and sterile, Hands and penis thoroughly wash and sterilize the intervention agency.
    First, I have the penis for about 5 min in ice water bath, then you notice the cut not. After sterilization of the ostium Externa, I worked with a sharp pair of scissors (With a pair of scissors cannot slip) the ostium Externa clock at 12 as far as possible without violating the erectile tissue chambers cut.
    It bleeds a little, do not panic. Next, I have sterile gauze rolls inserted into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I took the foreskin with a sticking plaster strips and a sealed condom pulled over, if still little blood comes out (which was not the case).
    The next morning, I cautiously opened the foreskin, (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound, a new gauze rolls and brought back the foreskin closed. But as I patch the booklet easy to urinate can open. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could masturbate again carefully. Incidentally pain are limited is easily bearable. After about 6 months after the wound had healed well, I have the whole at the bottom at 6 clock repeatedly. You should watch at 6 clock then I would not cut too far because then when it drops to urinate and when you can just sit urinate. At 12 clock must be careful that you do not erectile tissue chambers addresses it bleeds otherwise very strong.
    The advantage is that you easily plug or electrical masturbation sounds into the urethra can introduce sterile. I think it looks very good. Here I have a slot length of approximately 18mm reach.
    The problem is not the urethral opening, but the narrowness which the gloss to bottom in the amount of Frenulum rudimentary is located. Since I am currently on the stretch and had until now reached 11.5 mm in diameter. Here I do not want to cut because otherwise the Meatotomie becomes too large, and in a submission on it.
    If you have no problem urinating when you can use the slot until the approach of the Frenulum slice. Then larger objects should also be introduced.
    The foreskin opened, (the bleeding had already stopped) and after repeated to disinfect the wound new gauze rolls urinary inserted and the foreskin again closed.
    But so which I can open the Issue Plaster
    Easily to the urinary. After one week the wound was already so well healed which I again carefully masturbate could. By the way the pain holds itself within limits is easy to bear. After approximately 6 months, after the wound had healed well have I the whole at that Lower surface with 6 o'clock repeats. To watch out one should with 6 o'clock I not too far would cut there because it then with the urinary to drips comes and one can only urinary sitting. With 12 o'clock one must watch out that one does not begin to cut the swelling body it bleeds otherwise very strongly. The advantage is which one more easily Plugs or sounds to the E-Stimm into the urethra sterilely would bring in can. I find it look also very good.
    I have a slot length of approx. 18mm reached. The problem is however not the urethra opening, but the tightness at the gloss lower surface at height of the Frenulumansatzes is. There I am at present at stretching and 9,5mm up to now diameter reached.
    There I would not like to cut because otherwise the Meatotomie become too large, and into a tender changes. If you do not have a problem with the Urinary, you can cut the slot open to under the beginning of the Frenulum. Then also larger articles must to be introduced have.
  • Unsu...

Re: meatotomy

Wed, September 14, 2011 - 5:47 PM
    I used a hemostat and clamped it for hours when I removed the hemostat you could see through the skin it was so thin I had no problem cutting though the skin with very little blood.
    • Unsu...

Re: meatotomy

Thu, September 15, 2011 - 4:35 AM
      thanks works nicely. done also for sub incision and full head split.

Tue, January 31, 2012 - 7:49 PM
    I started with a very small set of stainless sizzors that were supper sharp and went a little bit at a time, as soon as it started to heal cut a little more, and then onto head splitting.

Wed, February 1, 2012 - 8:35 AM
    I just start dabbing at the spot with a cauterizer. After a while, your body will release epineprine and you start adjusting to the pain. After a while, it's just easy to go along the cut with a cauterizer, no problem.

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Anybody with connections in South America? Josep 1 August 29, 2014
urethra reroute problems offlineportos 1 August 27, 2014
Flaying the Scrotum Rush 1 August 24, 2014
Cutters Alick 0 August 24, 2014