Advertisement

Prince Albert

topic posted Sat, September 3, 2011 - 8:22 PM by  Steve
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi there. Ive only just recently gotten a PA. Love the piercing, cant wait to upgrade to a bigger ring. But my handler wants to get a ring and solder it shut. What do you guys think i should do. I know that what my handler says sticks, but not sure of permanent piercings. I suppose that i could always use some bolt cutters later on if i need to get it off.
posted by:
Steve
Australia
Advertisement
  • Re: Prince Albert

Sat, September 3, 2011 - 9:50 PM
    Hey Steve - Steve here!! Have had a PA for 4 years now. Like you, always like upgrading to bigger ring - in fact just did yesterday...up to a 4g now!! As for soldering shut, I'd say "go for it" - sounds lot as hell to me!! In fact, I'd love to find a Master who'd be up for soldering/welding a collar on me...... Any Masters interested??????

Sun, September 4, 2011 - 4:09 AM
    Not so sure welding it is a good idea, that involves a lot of heat, one slip with the welding tip and you're suddenly cock less! Even without slipping I'd seriously doubt you would be able to do it safely.
    Soldering might be the better option but bear in mind that the metal of your PA will conduct the heat through your cockhead

Sun, September 4, 2011 - 2:20 PM
    Hi Steve: sounds great but I would wait until you've gauged up to at least a -0-. Then a welded ring would be fucking amazing. But be prepared for airport security to fuck with you. I was once denied access until removing a 2ga CBR. I didn't have a tool with me. It sucked.

Tue, September 6, 2011 - 11:42 AM
      Welding/soldering is not a good idea mainly due to heat transfer and that the 3SS16 material is not easy to weld.
      I would recommend a lock and don't give you access to the key.

Thu, September 8, 2011 - 2:24 AM
        go for the biggest ring you can have ( just before filling the urethra completely) and then change to a padlock with not known numeric code or without key ( code or key to your master )

Thu, September 8, 2011 - 6:00 AM
        padlocks are always fun for play time but I found them cumbersome and uncomfortable to wear under clothing or on a long term basis. A small, lightweight one would work, but what's the point? I still maintain that a large gauge ring permanently closed would be hot.
        I don't have my PA any more. I've moved on to a split cockhead. I miss the weight of my -000- monster screwball ring.

Fri, September 9, 2011 - 5:20 PM
    Welding sounds dangerous. How about a standard ring/ball that is expoxied or super-glued in place?

Sat, September 10, 2011 - 8:47 PM
      That seems to be the way we are now heading.. that way its at least in-escapeable for while
      • Prince Albert

Sun, September 11, 2011 - 1:35 AM
        Soldering stainless steel won't work. He has to have patience for you to upsize sufficiently to a tribal or segment ring, the fixing(s) of which can be epoxied closed, or the slots in the screw fastenings drilled away so that it can't be undone.
        I speak from experience.
        Paul

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 6:02 AM
    I hate to be the skunk at this picnic, but it's a bad idea. As has been said, stainless steel is notoriously difficult to weld, and the heat transfer is going to extremely difficult to control; you're going to be burned. Soldering is a worse idea, since most solders that would work with stainless contain lead and other things that shouldn't be in contact with you. But let's get to the practical issues; you should never have a piercing that does not come out readily. Ask yourself, if you were in a car accident and had to have an MRI, do you want to wait while the ER staff try to find a way to cut that ring before putting you in the machine? Up to about 8 or 6 gauge, you can still bend a captive bead ring open to take it out if you must, and that's a ring that can be in pretty much all the time.

There have been comments about jewelry that pretty much fills your urethra (pisshole for those who like talking dirty :-). Don't do it unless you enjoy urinary tract infections. Anything that interferes with eliminating (pissing, for those same guys) is going to greatly increase the probability of infections of all sorts.

I love my PA but I decided to back up from 4g to 8g, and always a circular barbell that I can remove easily.

My two cents.

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 7:11 AM
      What you could do is get a sgemented ring instead, the heavier guages need heavy duty pliers to remove the segment and once installed the ring appears solid and your not going to be able to get the segment out without the tools. For a more premanent ring you could just a touch of JB Weld or superglue on the segment just before installation, Ive bought several rings from Steel Navel Body Jewlery and have yet to be able to remove the segment without the special pliers you need.

Mon, September 12, 2011 - 7:57 AM
        Airport security made me remove my 2ga (at the time) segment ring before letting me on a plane once. I had to go into a public restroom. I found a place on the TP dispenser and hooked the ring under it. I then took a wiring pen and put it through the ring and pulled up on it as hard as I could. Just as the pen broke, the segment popped out. I was able to remove the ring and allowed to board the plane. This was at DIA. Pissed me off because I hadn't packed my reverse pliers and didn't want to buy another pair on vacation so has to go without my jewelry.
        I have a 4ga acrylic segment ring in my left nip. It is super glued together. It has been there for over a year now. I will have to destroy it to remove it.
        • Unsu...

Re: Prince Albert

Mon, March 5, 2012 - 6:09 AM
          I've passed security check point with a 00ga. P.A. without problem febuary 2012

Mon, March 5, 2012 - 11:25 PM
            I have a 11mm (000g) x 25mm (id) surgical steel tribal dream ring fitted through my urethra and out of an incision low down on my shaft. Along with a couple of hafada's (4mm), amapallang (6mm), a lorum and my nipple rings (4mm). I have never had a problem at airports, but even though they are all non magnetic, I was advised to remove all just before a MRI scan last year. I was told that they may get uncomfortably warm/hot during the scan. It was a shame because I couldn't get a second lorum or my pubic surface bar back in :-(

I would love to have my dream ring welded closed, the thought of having it cut out would be hot and I would love a subincision one day, but I so love the weight and feel of the ring.

Maybe I will have my glans split and a couple of tribals in both halves.....maybe even a big gauge shaft piercing.

Torn between opened urethra and the feel of all the weight.

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"