Advertisement

Testical enlargement

topic posted Wed, March 17, 2010 - 10:58 AM by  boundarmylth...
Share/Save/Bookmark
i am looking for information about enlarging my balls. Not just the ball sac, but the balls themselves. Can the testicle be injected with silicone or something to make them permanently larger? How safe is this?
posted by:
boundarmylthrstud
Houston
Advertisement
  • Testicle enlargement

Wed, March 17, 2010 - 12:13 PM
    No — anything that you inject into the testis, rather than the surrounding voids, will kill the testis and be excruciatingly painful. Soe guys have castrated theselves by injecting their testes with pure alcohol, but I don't think that you're after that outcome. There are surgical procedures to encapsulate each testis with a silicone "shell", but in reality silicone injection into the scrotum is far simpler with no surgical risks (there are non-surgical risks of course).
    Regards
    Paul
    • Re: Testicle enlargement

Wed, March 17, 2010 - 1:20 PM
      thank You for the information SIR. my problem is big dick but small balls. i would like to have balls in proportion to my dick. just injecting the scrotum doesn't take care of it. i've done saline injections but that gets asorbed by the body i na few days. silicone injection into hte ball sac would just make you feel like you had a third testicle wouldn't it SIR?

Wed, March 17, 2010 - 2:27 PM
        Not so because the silicone bonds to your tissue, rather than staying in a discrete lump. It feels squidgey, just like your testis, except it doesn't hurt so much when you squeeze it.

Wed, March 17, 2010 - 4:05 PM
          so if i got silicone injection into my ballsac, that would make my entire sac bigger right SIR? but i would still have sensation in my balls? And it would be permanent?

You said SIR that there would be 'non surgical' risks. What risks are those SIR?

Thu, March 18, 2010 - 1:06 AM
            I can only suggest joining a couple of yahoo groups which have a lot of information in their respective files sections,
            groups.yahoo.com/group/Silicone-in-UK/ which covers the European perspective although it has a lot of transatlantic members (both siliconed and not) and
            groups.yahoo.com/group/thejuicedman/ which is the US equivalent.
            Given that the silicone and the procedures are sterile, the immediate risks are of putting the silicone into a blood vessel (resulting in an embolism) or into one of the structures (like the vas deferens) inside the scrotum (which will cause acute discomfort). The longer term problems are hardening because a few men react very quickly to the silicone, addiction/dysmorphia (where a guy just has to have more and more) and abuse (where a guy is forced/persuaded to have far more than he wants/can live with for the satisfaction of another guy). Remember that silicone is for keeps.
            Regards
            Paul
  • Re: Testical enlargement

Mon, July 1, 2013 - 10:08 PM
    I have heard of a guy who put large fake nts in his sac and he kept the originals so don't know if he had them put on over the existing nut or not but that a idea for u don't think it would be to hard to do

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
urethra reroute problems portos 0 Today, 3:57 PM
Flaying the Scrotum Rush 1 August 24, 2014
Cutters Alick 0 August 24, 2014
Man Pusssy Raychell 62 August 24, 2014