Advertisement

scrotal splitting

topic posted Sun, July 24, 2011 - 6:59 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
When splitting the scrotum is it necessary to cut precisely in the middle, along the seam (raphe), that divides the scrotum into its two chambers? Is the raphe thick enough so that half of it goes to one side and the other half to the other side? It's a mod I've been wanting for many years.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: scrotal splitting

Sun, July 24, 2011 - 7:52 AM
    you cut along the raphe so it will not be there anymore after your cut - you have to sew both skinbags seperate - the inner and the outer "muscle-Skin". the most important thing is to have enough place to move and step after the seperation. I is strongly recommended to have it done by an experienced modifier who did it already several times. The "middle" will be very important until it is healed after 2 weeks you can go out of your bed ... I had two surgerys where the wound opened the day after in case of doing too big steps out of bed. It had to heal by granulation which is not working so good - granulationskin is not useable for saline or anything else, even not so strong, so it will grow bigger and bigger after time. Think about this step cause you cannot go back!!!
  • Unsu...

Re: scrotal splitting

Sun, July 24, 2011 - 8:26 AM
    Thanks, Roman, for the important information and cautions. I know from experience that this can be a very dangerous procedure, so your advice is well taken.

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
cutting the nerves eli 8 Yesterday, 1:25 PM
Labioplasty using scrotum? John 5 Yesterday, 7:13 AM
most extreme combo of mods u could imagine on one subject offlinetat2d9999 54 October 13, 2014
My Mods Unsubscribed 4 October 10, 2014