Advertisement

trans scrotal piercing

topic posted Wed, June 2, 2010 - 3:28 PM by  boundarmylth...
Share/Save/Bookmark
i have been doing some reading on this. Is there anybody here in the group that has had this done to them? How easy is it, or how dangerous?

i am thinking of getting a steel ball collar put on my balls. Problem is i could pull it off if i really wanted to. But if i have a trans scrotal piercing and the collar has a rod running through the middle of it through the piercing, then once the rod was put in place and fastened there i wouldnt be able to pull my balls out of the collar. i would be collared for life.

How do i find someone willing to do this kind of piercing for me?
posted by:
boundarmylthrstud
Houston
Advertisement
  • Re: trans scrotal piercing

Wed, June 2, 2010 - 10:26 PM
    Yes it is possible to pierce the scrotum, you just have to avoid the testicles. I have had a 'hafada' (a type of trans scrotal) for twenty years with no ill effects.
    • Re: trans scrotal piercing

Thu, June 3, 2010 - 7:10 AM
      thank You Steve SIR but from what ive read, to do a full trans scrotal piercing all the way thru front to back sounds like its a lot more complicated. im not sure why. i have asked some piercers around here in Houston and none of them will do a trans scrotal, they say they do hafadas all the time cause those are easy but not a full trans scrotal.
  • Unsu...

Re: trans scrotal piercing

Fri, June 4, 2010 - 7:21 PM
    I had a transcrotal done about eight years ago. It was done with out any anesthetics. It was a more intense experience than having my six apadravyas. The procedure took about an hour and a half of cutting, suturing, and electrical cauterizing. The major problem that I discovered is that I was not built to handle this piercing. In order for this kind of piercing to heal properly, you really need to have "low hangers". Having balls that "hang high" causes a lot of friction with the bar and tends to inhibit the healing process.

I know that this may sound contradictory but the larger the hole that is made, the easier this piercing is to heal.

The major complication of this kind of surgical procedure is ensuring that all the blood blood vessels that are cut, are completely cauterized. If they're not completely sealed, you might end up bleeding into your scrotum and cause it to swell up into a purple grapefruit. It's not a big deal if this happens, you simply need to go to the emergency room and have the scrotum punctured and drained. Needless to say, you have to go to a hospital that has doctors that will only drain the scrotum and not take out the transcrotal piercing.

After it's healed, it's fun to play with. However, it is a fairly extreme piercing. When I had it, it often scared a lot of sex partners away.

In my case, after about four years I decided to take it out. It scared too many play partners away and it had a tendency to get infected.
    • Unsu...

Wed, June 9, 2010 - 3:06 AM
      i believe it depends of your personally stability against infects, good healing a.s.o. i never had problems with healing of my cock-cuts. its good, if your body is well trained with healing - you understand?
      i will do a transcrotal hole too in the next year, because its has to be horny to play with this, to stick the cock through the sac a.s.o....
  • Unsu...

Mon, June 21, 2010 - 10:31 PM
    I'm getting a transcrotal tunnel done in September. Once healed I will get my sac split. I have read that its very important to suture just the outer layer of skin together.....and yeh cauterizing is good for stopping the blood flow.

I am hoping that my modder will be able to do it without any anaesthetic. I want to feel and remember this special moment in my life.

My gorgeous wife is being so supportive. She is amazing :-).
  • Unsu...

Tue, June 22, 2010 - 7:53 AM
    I would love a transcrotal, but my balls hang at different levels and one is quite larger than the other. I'm afraid it would look silly.

Recent topics in "Extreme Surgical Body Modification"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
What Sort of Mods do you want? tat2d9999 211 October 23, 2014
My Mods Unsubscribed 7 October 22, 2014
Labioplasty using scrotum? John 6 October 21, 2014
cutting the nerves eli 8 October 20, 2014