Advertisement

Mars-Pluto contacts in Synastry

topic posted Sun, April 29, 2007 - 6:08 PM by  Mona
Share/Save/Bookmark
These can be quite, umm... Powerful, can't they? The squares and oppositions in particular sounds like bad news. Does anyone have any personal stories to share? Or perhaps just general viewpoints?

I've got a crush on this guy whose Mars opposites my Pluto, and his Pluto squares my Mars... We've got some heavy Saturn contacts also :-S There's other very positive aspects that would help us out, but these are contacts can be rather disruptive, right?
posted by:
Mona
Norway
Advertisement
  • Re: Mars-Pluto contacts in Synastry

Sat, May 12, 2007 - 5:29 PM
    I'd run like hell from a synastry like that. With Saturn involved, it's probably karmic.

I married someone whose Saturn was square to my Mars/Venus conjunction, and whose Mars/Uranus conjunction was square to my Mercury. Needless to say, there was too much strife to work it out. Plus, he wasn't into spiritual growth or higher consciousness, so there was no hope.

I wouldn't invite trouble if I were you.
    • Re: Mars-Pluto contacts in Synastry

Sun, May 13, 2007 - 10:50 AM
      You're probably right. I should stay away. Which shouldn't really be a major problem since it's a secret crush and I'd be surprised if he knows I even exist. It's just that I'm ssooo drawn to this man it's unbelieable, and I'm so tempted to step forward and let him know all about me. I've got a strong feeling the attraction could be returned as well - unless it's all wishful thinking, of course. His Mars also lies in my fifth house, by the way, which just adds to the crazy attraction. But to add to the problems: His Saturn opposes my Mars. My Saturn squares his Venus... =(

It should be added that we do have some great conjunctions and trines between our personal planets that really could help in times of trouble, but perhaps it would all the too difficult in the end?
      • I can well understand the attraction and the appeal of checking it out. But what I would do is realize that there probably would be sparks but to what end? Just because you know something would be dramatic and intense doesn't mean it will turn out well.

Years after I was in a marriage with someone whose Saturn squared my Venus, I was in a relationship with someone whose Venus MY Saturn squared. I hate to say it, but I got to experience the reverse of the aspect. I did not feel loving toward this person (never mind that he was a classic sociopath, not understood until it was almost too late). Saturn square Venus is just asking for trouble, not to mention the Saturn Mars opposition.

My experience with lots of good connections between your chart and someone else's chart s that the only way to triumph is for both people to be very much in love, very committed, and to greatly desire for the relationship to work out, and both people must be very evolved and very flexible. That's a tall order. Even then there is no guarantee.

Recent topics in "Synastry - Love Astrology & Numerology"