Advertisement

How we met Nour?

topic posted Tue, November 23, 2010 - 4:57 AM by  Maria
Share/Save/Bookmark
We visited Tunisia many times when our boat was in port of El Kantaoui. We met Ramzi, a hotel manager. Eric did not want to continue our threesome (MMF) if Ramzi did not join with a girl. But his wife was not motivated at all to swing and he did not want to compromise himself with a local girl.
Nour was a lovely girl of 20 years working as a maid in our hotel. One day, she told me how beautiful my lingerie was. She wanted to wear this kind of erotic clothes for his husband but it was hard to find it in Tunisia. I offered her to take one of my thongs and she agreed. However, it was a bit too large for her. Impossible for her to wear one of my bra: I do a 36A and she had very small breasts, 32AA, perhaps.
During our second visit, I took with me all the small panties I had at home. I had worn them before the birth of my twins. My curves were significantly changed after my childbirth. Nour agreed to undress in front of me. She had a beautiful body! I explained that my husband would like to photograph her in these outfits and that he was ready to pay her for that. She first appeared shocked. The next day she wanted to know how much money she would receive. However she did not want to show her face on the pictures. Eric was terribly excited. We wanted to go further (FFM) in this new kinky story, but she disagreed. We've never talked about Nour to Ramzi.
posted by:
Maria
France
Advertisement

Recent topics in "Tiny Nour"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
cock & balls dhh 0 January 3, 2014
With Nour and Ahmed Maria 0 May 6, 2012
Any news from our Tunisian friends? Emanuel 2 January 11, 2012
This reminds me of Lippy 0 October 14, 2011