Advertisement

I want to see you naked

topic posted Fri, June 1, 2007 - 8:03 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi everybody. I’ve been having so much fun with my new Male Sex Slaves for Women Tribe:

tribes.tribe.net/sexslaves

That I’ve decided to start decided to start another on the same theme about clothed women playing with naked men:

tribes.tribe.net/realcfnm

The men of this group must get naked when the women ask.

All males in this group must be available to strip naked for the women in the group that are within a 50-mile driving distance. If she says, “come over to my place and take off your clothes”, you do so even if she wants you to get naked in front of a room full of people. If she says, “now put on a bow tie and serve my friends drinks all night”, you do so. If she says, “now, masturbate while I watch”, you do so.

Within this group only the females are allowed to make any kind of CFNM requests or offers. Male exhibitionists must have a picture of yourself in your profile and it also must contain your location. These rules do not apply to the women in the group.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: I want to see you naked

Wed, February 18, 2009 - 3:02 PM
    I'm not within your 50 mile requirement but long distance play is rewarding ya know. I can't come over so tell me to strike a pose & post I shall obey. Peace

Recent topics in "wanna see me naked"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Needing an old man Gary 6 Today, 8:40 PM
Meet Sexy Naked Singles Maria 0 September 3, 2014
Date with nudist singles maria 0 August 18, 2014
Meet Naked women's at your area Maria 1 August 12, 2014